a Fast Fruit ? by ceedy

ceedy
just had this appear in the mail box ... :-D its appears to be from some form of Fast Fruit ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
------------------------------
Hello this is Dr. Tuned Lemon This is to congratulate you for scaling through the hurdles of screening by the board of directors of this payment task force.
Your payment file was approved and instruction was given to us to release your payment and activate your ATM card for use.

The first batch of your card which contains 1,000.000.00 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS has been activated and is the total fund loaded inside the card. Your fund which is in total 10,000.000.00 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS will come in batches of 1,000.000.00 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS and this is the first batch.

Your payment would be sent to you via UPS or FedEx, because we have signed a contract with them and I want you to try and get back to me with all the information needed from you to get the ATM card deliver to you.

Good news, We wish to let you know that everything concerning your ATM CARD payment dispatch is ready in this office and we have a meeting with the house (Federal government of Nigeria) Be informed that your fund should not cost you any thing because is your money (Your Card). Moreover, we have an Agreement with them that you should pay only delivering of your card which is 120 U.S. DOLLARS by FedEx or UPS Delivering Company.

However, you have only three working days to send this 120 U.S. DOLLARS for the delivering of your card, if we don’t hear from you with the payment information; the Federal Government will cancel the delivery of your ATM card and I want you to know that the fee $120 you most pat to receiver your fund and know that is only fee you have to pay so try and see that you send the fee with the information below give to you and get back to me with MTCN.

Please i will like you to get back to me with all this information belwo so that it will help us get the delivery don without any mistake okay.

1. Full Name:......2. Address:.....3. Nationality:......Sex.....4. Age:.....Date of Birth:.....5. Occupation:......6. Phone:.....Fax:......7. State of Origin:....Country:.....8. Driver's lincence:......9. Copy of Your Identity:......10 Telephone......

This is the paying information that you will use and send the fee through western union money Transfer.

Receiver's Name: Frank Ezeagu
Address: Lagos Nigeria
Text Question: What For
Answer: delivering
Amount: UD$120.
Sender's Name: #........................
MTCN...................

I wait the payment information to enable us proceed for the delivering of your card.

Dr. Tuned Lemon
Director ATM Swift Card/Foreign Operation Dept,
-------------------------

O dear !!! .. :-D where do they get these names ?

Chris
Got one for Me , Then one for her, and now a big one for me again, All BLOO! Well saves on the touch up paint, Now Number one son's Spoilt it all by getting a Firefrost 1.8T

Posted 06 Sep 2012, 08:11 #1 

kandyman
As funny as theses sort of emails are some people must fall for them for they keep one sending them.

Posted 06 Sep 2012, 09:21 #2 

persuer
There is only one lemon ..... that's the one who sent the E-Mail.

P.S I'll have 2.

Posted 06 Sep 2012, 17:55 #3