Trophy yellow zt for sale!! by The Aviator

The Aviator
I have 4 sale my Trophy yellow mg zt 2.5 v6 manual.

Posted 10 Apr 2023, 06:50 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
If you are genuinely seeking the sale through this forum, and not just a fishing expedition, it would help you greatly if you give a full description.
Price ?
Age ?
Mileage ?
Condition, (as far as you can tell) ?
Number of previous owners:-
Tax status ?
And anything else you may consider pertinent ?

Regards

Mick (site owner).

Posted 10 Apr 2023, 12:54 #2 

The Aviator
Hi mick not a petrolhead aquired the car 5years ago and its just been sat doing nothing its a good runner and it has a private number plate.just thought id give someone else the pleasure of this lovely rare car.i have a price in mind but i am open to reasonable sensible offers and sorry i cannot be more helpfull.

Posted 21 Apr 2023, 13:00 #3 

The Aviator
Hi mick and further to your last comment i dont fish or waste peoples time i am one of the genuine ones and i tell you there arent many of them left these days.just thought the sale of my car may go quicker in your and other mg rover peoples world!if you would like more images of car let me know ok.kind regards to you.

Posted 21 Apr 2023, 13:05 #4 

Jürgen
A few pictures and technical data would be quite beneficial, so that one can get a better picture. ;)

Posted 21 Apr 2023, 21:13 #5 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Thanks Jürgen. :)

I wasn't trying to run you off Ross, My intention was to make it so that members would not ignore your post. Did not intend to offend but, I can see how i t could be interpreted that way.

I hope you find the right buyer and get your price for it.

Posted 22 Apr 2023, 15:12 #6