ztt parts by monsterness

monsterness
Just went and got my rear bumper with sensors for £90 from a car dealer in Honeyborn evesham got the car he took a buyer out for a test drive and it blew up the engine, so if you want part for a BR Green ztt it has brand new wheels and tyres 18 inch doors wings interior dash all sorts and he has not got a clue what the parts are worth he also has a moonstone green tourer diesel auto with a blown engine with a FBH (Fuel burning heater.) on it so if you want some bits its Gold car sales evesham , i am not a trader just spreading a bit of joy to fellow members

Posted 01 Nov 2011, 14:43 #1 

Zeb
Do you know what sort of wheels / tyres?

Posted 01 Nov 2011, 17:28 #2 

Arctic
(Trader)
Zeb wrote:Do you know what sort of wheels / tyres?

Got to be hairpins or Straights i bet :)
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 01 Nov 2011, 17:33 #3 

Bernard
That's my old workshop unit at Honeybourne.
Had some bits from that car after failing to agree a price for the whole vehicle a few weeks ago. He reckoned that he could get more if broken. A shame really as the car was in very good condition and I would have taken the gamble that the 2.5 V6 engine was, in fact, sound. Too expensive for me, so yes, he does not know the value of parts, he thinks they are worth too much.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 01 Nov 2011, 17:58 #4 

Bernard
Zeb wrote:Do you know what sort of wheels / tyres?

Can't remember, but they are already sold, I believe, because he wanted to sell me the car sans wheels.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 01 Nov 2011, 18:00 #5 

Zeb
Oh well...guess I will do a DIY refurb then...:D

Posted 01 Nov 2011, 18:53 #6 

monsterness
they are 18 inch hairpins with new tyres and he wants £175 for them

Posted 01 Nov 2011, 22:02 #7 

monsterness
here is the car ebay number 220870854607

Posted 01 Nov 2011, 22:03 #8