ZT-T190 Genuine X-POWER Exhaust. by TyphoonTT

TyphoonTT
For sale, as my Dad and I have fitter alternatives instead. Dad wanted something quitish so went with Zeb's recommendation, and I have a stainless back box of my own.was fitted briefly to mine for a couple of minutes to see what it sounded like.

Looking for £150. Can post at extra cost, or bring to a meet at some point hopefully. :)

014.JPG
010.JPG
004.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 11 Sep 2011, 21:29 #1 

Zeb
See now if I had known this was going to come up I wouldn't have bought me quiet exhaust - or we could've done a swap :( *Sob*

Posted 12 Sep 2011, 06:20 #2 

TyphoonTT
Sorry Carl. :em: My Dad really couldn't decide on what to do about replacement at the time, but a visit to Duxford Flying Legends made things a little more urgent, ,as the outer skin came adrift completely. :-o :gmc:

Corin's listed a slightly more used one on ebay quite a bit more reasonably.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MG-ZT-T-190-T ... 1c1edcf837

Dad was just hoping to get back what he paid. :-?

Posted 12 Sep 2011, 19:28 #3 

Arctic
(Trader)
TyphoonTT wrote:For sale, as my Dad and I have fitter alternatives instead. Dad wanted something quitish so went with Zeb's recommendation, and I have a stainless back box of my own.was fitted briefly to mine for a couple of minutes to see what it sounded like.

Looking for £150. Can post at extra cost, or bring to a meet at some point hopefully. :)

014.JPG
010.JPG
004.JPG

Hi you have a PM cheers Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 21 Sep 2011, 08:35 #4 

gaz7560
Hi have you sold this? I know someone who is looking for one.

Posted 08 Oct 2011, 09:55 #5 

TyphoonTT
Still available. :)

Posted 08 Oct 2011, 21:22 #6 

gaz7560
I will let him know thank you

Posted 09 Oct 2011, 03:37 #7 

TyphoonTT
This was sold to Steve, who came to pick it up today.

Good to meet you Steve, and hope to catch up at a meet soon.

Thanks to the community forum for hosting my ad. Donation on route. :hail:

Posted 11 Oct 2011, 17:50 #8 

takestock
did your paint turn up by the way ;)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 11 Oct 2011, 19:08 #9 

TyphoonTT
takestock wrote:did your paint turn up by the way ;)

Yup, altough I'm not sure whether it came direct as it had this years date on, but for the price I payed, it'll more than do for the chrome trims that are all peeling.

Thanks for spotting it Dave. ;)

Posted 11 Oct 2011, 21:09 #10 

Billybob
Thanks for the exhaust Ben had it fitted sounds amazing its louder than my stereo lol think i might need a bigger subwoofer!!!Hope to see you all at the meets soon

Posted 12 Oct 2011, 16:12 #11 

TyphoonTT
Glad you're happy with it Steve . . . I SAID I'M GLAD YOUR HAPPY WITH IT. :mrgreen:

Catch up with you soon. ;)

Posted 12 Oct 2011, 18:30 #12