T Reg Connoisseur Launch Car at the Auction by carlpenn

carlpenn
At the auction tonight was a 1999 "T" Plated Connoisseur Saloon 2.5 Litre auto gearbox. This is apparently a Launch Car.

I currently work there up to 3 days a week so have been watching for any nice 75's ;)

So Just in case anyone is looking for an early example of a Saloon.

On a T Plate, Wedgewood Blue Cowley car.

Sat Nav (With UK CD)
Traction Control
Electric Memory / Heated Seats
Electric Rear Blind

I think the Interior was Neptune Blue? (Is that the right name)

Theres a few problems on it,
a scratch on passenger side lower doors
Tar / Rubber on the Wings behind wheel
Dirty Engine bay (The Header tank was empty )

It has done 113 k, Has MOT and TAX. 6 Stamps in SH up to 84k and a Spare Key.

I didn't drive it, but it drove past me and sounded ok. It isnt perfect but it is in good nick for the year.

CLICK HERE: http://www.sma-group.co.uk/stock-lists/ ... no=T646SEJ

CONDITION REPORT: http://smaimages.kfsnet.co.uk/i_folder/ ... CR_WEB.pdf
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 16 Aug 2011, 09:32 #1 

carlpenn
Indemnity would cost £108 at its reserve price.

Then theres £25 admin fee for change of owner.

The Best part is, it has a low, low Reserve of JUST £500 !!!!!!!!!!!!

It has not been sold and should be through the Auction again tomorrow, If anyone wants to have a stab and pop down to bid I will happily come with you - If anyone wants to Bid online, I will happily pop in tomorrow and take some pics, just PM me your mobile number - I haven't been asked to work tomorrow, so at least I can concentrate on that one car if I go

There is work needs doing on it, but its not at all bad. There is typical scuffing on teh Bumpers and the Drivers seat will need a bit of Dying done to the outer rear back rest where people have been getting in and out of teh car and catching teh seat, theres some scratches there in the leather. There is a scratch across teh passenger side lower doors.

The Dents listed in the Car condition review, to be honest I didn't notice any, so it may be that they are those little mysterious "pop" dents our cars get?
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 16 Aug 2011, 11:39 #2