FS: Fuel Burning Heater by mark_bonsai

mark_bonsai
I have surplus to requirements:-

A fuel burning heater that has had its circuit board checked and upgraded by FrenchMike. It comes complete with the exhaust (with silencer) and intake. Plus a brand new fuel pump purchased from SarkBlue on ebay. Plus the Webasto timer unit that fits in the centre armrest, associated wiring for the timer, and some fitting instructions.

The heater and pump should be plug and play, but the timer will take a bit of fitting.

I've had these a while and never got round to fitting them, so as they're taking up space in my workshop, I think it's time to get them to someone who will.

£350 delivered (mainland UK).
Re-mapped & Synergy 2 on 9. EGR bypass. De-catted. Pipercross filter & modified inlet. 18" Apex's with 235 Toyo's. ZT190 big brakes & suspension. Xenon projectors. Powerfold bullets. Electric rear sun blind. Auto dipping rear view mirror. Wood and leather steering wheel. Wood handbrake handle. Full leather sports seats. Harmon Kardon speakers & sub. Kenwood DNX7200 double din, amp & Phatbox. Fully chromed front grill.

Posted 21 Jul 2011, 23:33 #1 

starbug2
i'd love to have it but lack of money won't let me :hissyfit: :em: i'm sure you will find a buyer here or other there

Posted 23 Jul 2011, 09:25 #2 

mark_bonsai
Now sold pending payment
Re-mapped & Synergy 2 on 9. EGR bypass. De-catted. Pipercross filter & modified inlet. 18" Apex's with 235 Toyo's. ZT190 big brakes & suspension. Xenon projectors. Powerfold bullets. Electric rear sun blind. Auto dipping rear view mirror. Wood and leather steering wheel. Wood handbrake handle. Full leather sports seats. Harmon Kardon speakers & sub. Kenwood DNX7200 double din, amp & Phatbox. Fully chromed front grill.

Posted 25 Jul 2011, 22:46 #3