Bah! by Zeb

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Zeb
My previous temporary job finished 8th April.... the contracted out payroll service kindly paid me until 31st April....strangely enough their incompetence has a limit and they have now demanded the money back..:(

Ah well, it was only reducing my overdraft and probably saved me a few pounds whilst it was there.... I wouldn't mind but they never got around to even sending me a contract of employment, nor a letter of termination! I was there 4 months!

Posted 19 May 2011, 17:36 #1 

Martin
How dare they ask for it back now you've spent it mmmmmmmmm some people. As you had no formal contract I would suggest that this should be kept as breach of the said non exsitant contract which you didn't sign but might have had you been given one :-?
MGZT-T V8 SUPERCHARGED Le Mans Green

Posted 19 May 2011, 17:49 #2 

Zeb
Martin wrote:How dare they ask for it back now you've spent it mmmmmmmmm some people. As you had no formal contract I would suggest that this should be kept as breach of the said non exsitant contract which you didn't sign but might have had you been given one :-?

I concur...but since no contract was entered into by either side who am I to object if they wish to reward my superlative service over the past 4 months...sheesh Fred Goodwin got a far bigger golden handshake after all...and he lost all our money:D

Posted 19 May 2011, 18:53 #3