Simply horrific! by Cowley_MOA

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Cowley_MOA
http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/colchester_g ... r_1_794721

This happened yesterday just before 9am. What really sends a shiver down my spine is that I normally cross over Head Street on my way to Sixth Form about the time this happend. Whilst it hasn't been formally announced yet, the girl that was seriously injured died today. It was really awful in college today today, so many sad people. Whilst there are about 3,000 of us at the college, when it's 'one of your own' it some how makes it even closer.
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 08 Feb 2011, 19:12 #1 

SpongeBob
A sad story Lewis - I'm sorry to hear that it happened so close to home, as it were. These sort of things can happen anywhere, to anyone.

Posted 08 Feb 2011, 19:27 #2 

JohnDotCom
A Sad story and all to common I'm afraid, at least twice a day a person is killed on our roads.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 08 Feb 2011, 19:34 #3 

Cowley_MOA
SpongeBob wrote:A sad story Lewis - I'm sorry to hear that it happened so close to home, as it were. These sort of things can happen anywhere, to anyone.

Yeah, they sure can! Something like this really brings it home!
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 08 Feb 2011, 19:35 #4 

Mick
(Site Admin)
My condolences to you and your college friends. A very sad day for you all and the girls family.

Posted 08 Feb 2011, 19:45 #5 

DeuxGazoles
It's an awful thing but as you say it's worse when you know/know of them, you can be as careful as you like but someone else can make the mistake & the consequences can be devastating.
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 08 Feb 2011, 19:55 #6 

raistlin
What a sad waste of a young life :(
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 08 Feb 2011, 20:09 #7