You be the judge by raistlin

raistlin
http://ybtj.justice.gov.uk/

A new set of cases. Might be worth a look.

As a matter of possible interest, I agreed with one of the two Magistrates' Court sentences.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 07 Oct 2012, 11:20 #1 

Borg Warner
Just ran through the criminal damage one and they agreed with me!!!

Very interesting Paul. For some reason would love to be on a jury, San's done two (or is that three?), Bore-in-Law's done one and two colleagues at work have done them.

Pick me, pick me.

Posted 07 Oct 2012, 12:16 #2 

takestock
Been on jury service 4 times now, loved every one of them, there is so much time apparently wasted though :confused:
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 07 Oct 2012, 16:31 #3 

Borg Warner
takestock wrote:Been on jury service 4 times now, loved every one of them, there is so much time apparently wasted though :confused:

Four, four. Not fair I want one. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Posted 07 Oct 2012, 20:48 #4 

raistlin
Borg Warner wrote:
takestock wrote:Been on jury service 4 times now, loved every one of them, there is so much time apparently wasted though :confused:

Four, four. Not fair I want one. :cry: :cry: :cry:

MUCH more fun sitting on the Bench :lol:
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 07 Oct 2012, 21:27 #5 

Jumper
Did all four cases from the starting point that I thought I was a hang-em-high foam- flecked rabid ranter, with no knowledge of sentencing guidelines. I was going to say I got all four right - but of course what I mean by that is my sentences met with the benches’ approval. I must stop taking those Southern softy pills, I have a reputation to preserve. Very interesting.

Posted 07 Oct 2012, 23:15 #6