welder discount by wullie480

wullie480
I've been looking for a MIG welder as I have a lot of projects to do and I miss welding and fabricating so once my workshops up and running I'll see what I can get upto and may offer repairs again but I'll need to see how it goes.

Anyway I was looking to get a MIG180 from weld tech http://www.r-techwelding.co.uk/welding_ ... ch_IMIG180
will be good for car repairs as it goes down to 30 amp and can be run off a standard 13amp plug.

The reviews are very good for it and I stumbled across a few weld forums and various car forums discussing this welder and found that a discount was offered to these clubs and forums so I got in touchwith weld tech asking if they would consider adding here to there discount list and I'm pleased to say they have agreed and given forum members 7.5% discount which was what the other clubs etc have got.

Not a lot I know but better than nothing.

Here is there website

http://www.r-techwelding.co.uk/

For the mods is there a section/thread to list discount codes?

Code is Rover01 for 7.5% off.

Posted 07 Jul 2015, 08:35 #1 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Wullie.
Thanks for posting looks to be a good Mig welder and any discount is always helpful thanks for sharing cheers Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 07 Jul 2015, 09:11 #2 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Thank you very much for arranging this for the members.

I have posted a link to the their site and the code in our "People You Can't Do Without" forum.

r-tech-welding-equipment-ltd-t8784.html

Posted 07 Jul 2015, 11:32 #3 

wullie480
Arctic wrote:Hi Wullie.
Thanks for posting looks to be a good Mig welder and any discount is always helpful thanks for sharing cheers Arctic.

It does bud gets cracking reviews and not much dearer than a cheapo one which wouldn't last.
I'm planning in getting back I to repairs and taking on some projects so this will definitely come in handy.

Posted 07 Jul 2015, 20:36 #4 

wullie480
Mick wrote:Thank you very much for arranging this for the members.

I have posted a link to the their site and the code in our "People You Can't Do Without" forum.

r-tech-welding-equipment-ltd-t8784.html

Thanks very much as I wasn't sure where to stick the post.

Posted 07 Jul 2015, 20:37 #5