water pipe from w/pump that runs under inlet m/fold by roughyed

roughyed
Could anyone tell me what the pipe that runs under the inlet m/fold to the w/pump is called as I have a small leak on said pipe which appears to be the seal, I believe the plastic part distorts from being near the engine.could someone please let me know TIA Mel.

Posted 12 Dec 2012, 15:56 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)

Posted 12 Dec 2012, 16:13 #2 

roughyed
Thanks for the info Mick, I'll get in touch with Rimmers. Mel.

Posted 12 Dec 2012, 20:07 #3 

roughyed
HI Everyone. I got in touch with Rimmers About the pipe that runs under the inlet m/fold & bolts to the block & links to the waterpump with info that Mick posted. but none of the pipes match. the pipe connects to a triangular piece of plastic that bolts to the block & the pipe connects to it & runs under the i/let manifold to the w/pump. I'm baffled. Mel

Posted 14 Dec 2012, 19:46 #4 

Arctic
(Trader)
Is it any of these pipes in the pic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 31 Dec 2012, 03:22 #5 

WillyHeckaslike
Could be leaking from the plastic thermostat housing Click (item 15), it connects the water pump to the metal coolant rail Click (item 1).

The housing's 3 seals (1 x thermostat seal and 2 x O rings) are available separately.

Posted 08 Jan 2013, 01:23 #6 

roughyed
Thanks for your help everyone, new t/stat housing and stat. Someone said it should have had a prt with it being a 1.8 turbo but there is no sign of a prt on any of the hose;s sorry for the delay in replying. cheers. Mel.

Posted 20 Jan 2013, 14:46 #7 

WillyHeckaslike
Not all turbos had the prt, those that didn't will have this configuration. Click

Posted 20 Jan 2013, 21:13 #8