Was this an option by PaulT

• Related topics: (no related topics)

PaulT
Near to where I live is a house that normally has a car at the front for sale. Some are there for a few days and others for months.

Driving past this morning there was a black 75 Estate on a 54 plate. The brakes went on automatically and I went to have a look.

Had the parking sensors, spoked wheels, chrome mirror covers and the blurb in the window stated memory seats (also stated 'nearly new Avons' - that did not have that much rubber left). The bodywork looked good. I then looked inside and the seats were cloth covered.

My options brochure does not show the option of having cloth instead of leather, or was this something possible?

Martin - do not know where you are located. It was priced at £1,695 and had a list of work that had been carried out. If of any interest I can go and find out more.
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 03 Oct 2014, 13:44 #1 

Duncan
Leather was only standard on Conny SE's by then I think. What spec does it seem to be?

Posted 03 Oct 2014, 13:58 #2 

PaulT
Duncan - Connie SE:

Reversing sensors
'Y' spoke wheels
Memory seats
Chrome mirror covers
Paul

Posted 03 Oct 2014, 15:25 #3 

Duncan
The wheels should be forked shouldn't they? Mine are.

But memory seats without leather is unusual, so I'd say it must have been an option, or its a conny with quite a few options added.

Posted 04 Oct 2014, 08:32 #4 

PaulT
Think I shall have to ask what is on the reg doc.

Now electric seats were an option on the Connie and Contemporary (non SE variants) at £553.19 and if you wanted memory on the drivers add another £268.09.

There was an option pack for a Connie but that did not include electric seats.

Of course, it could have been owned by someone who was not content with a standard car but felt they had to do upgrades - can you imagine that?
Paul

Posted 04 Oct 2014, 16:08 #5