Walsall/Wolverhampton social meets by squire

squire
Is anyone interested in getting together for for social meets? There are plenty of us in the Walsall/Wolverhampton area so myself and Scott Drew thought it might be good to have some evening meets during the week. Obviously it will be impossible to find something to suit all, times, dates etc. If there is enough interest then perhaps something could be worked out, but there has to be sufficient interest to proceed.
If you're interested please let's us know.
This follows on from the earlier post "Reedswood meet" which was arranged at rather short notice.
Thanks,
Martyn (squire)
Martyn

Posted 18 Sep 2013, 20:14 #1 

squire
If you're interested please read post under same heading on the 75 and zt forum. If you would like further info please contact me, but basically their will be a social meet on Wednesday,16 October at the George Stephenson pub near Reedswood retail park at 8pm ish.
Hope to see you there.
Thanks,
Martyn
Martyn

Posted 26 Sep 2013, 21:02 #2 

raistlin
squire wrote:If you're interested please read post under same heading on the 75 and zt forum.

Some of us are not welcome there Martyn.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 02 Oct 2013, 18:28 #3 

kandyman
raistlin wrote:
squire wrote:If you're interested please read post under same heading on the 75 and zt forum.

Some of us are not welcome there Martyn.

:censored:

Posted 04 Oct 2013, 16:00 #4 

raistlin
I didn't want to use the "B" word Andy. Seems somewhat sacrilegious on this forum :lol:
Paul

Posted 04 Oct 2013, 16:11 #5 

squire
Well everyone is welcome to this meet regardless. As per my second post above its just about having a social time with like minded people, don't have to talk about the cars all the time, but I expect that'll be the main topic. Also, wives, girlfriends etc are welcome as well if you wish to bring them. The idea is that we get to know each other and our cars so we can at least acknowledge each other when we're out and about. Being newish to ROVER 75 ownership I know quite a few of the forum names but not by face, have only managed to get to 2 nano meets only one with my Rover, only know Steve(Arctic), Rob(trebor) really, and would like to get to know more, the other thing is it's a evening out!
Please come if you feel like it, about 6 of us at the moment, would like a few more really.
Many thanks,
Martyn
Martyn

Posted 04 Oct 2013, 16:24 #6 

raistlin
Thanks Martyn, unfortunately I have prior commitments on that evening but will meet you at the next nano if you're going to be there :)
Paul

Posted 04 Oct 2013, 16:27 #7