Just want to know what the realistic market value of the following car is:
2001 MG ZT 160+ Finished in Solar Red. Pre-project drive fit and finish including press-car finish such as extra coating of paint and a few factory fitted goodies like Xenon HID (High Intensity Discharge) headlamps and power wash. Full description of condition and extras as below:
- Fully-fitted real bur walnut dashboard including all plinths and centre console panels along with handbrake lever.
- Re-trimmed seating in leather and black alcantara. Very little signs of wear on all seats bar drivers which shows some wear but no where near that of a 9 year old car.
- Mats fitted to protect underlying carpet.
- Highline instrument pack including stalk button for trip computer functionality.
- TrafficMaster alert system fitted and functioning.
- Brighter interior lights (5W instead of 3W bulbs).
- Heated windscreen washer jets.
- Both VIS (Variable Intake System) motors fully working.
- Pipercross induction kit.
- Chrome bullet-style powerfold mirrors including appropriate switch pack.
- Reversing sensors.
- 56K on the clock which is well below-par for the age of the car.
- No known mechanical problems or defects.
- New discs up front and new pads all round only last year.
- Symphony audio headunit with CD changer.
- Rear electric sun blind.
Okay, so those of you who know will realise this is my car... However you can all rest assured I'm not going anywhere