Thank you to Zeb by raistlin

• Related topics: (no related topics)

raistlin
I just thought you'd all like to know what a thorough decent all round excellent chap Zeb is :)

Carl drove all the way from Lincoln to Wolverhampton yesterday to fit a new kitchen sink mixer tap for us.

A combination of carpal tunnel syndrome and general incompetence ruled out me trying to do the job myself :lol:

But seriously, Having driven all that distance, a one hour job turned into a 4 hour nightmare during which time Carl used a total of no expletives, although the look on his face was expressive.

Luckily, there is a local "they sell everything in there" hardware shop which wasn't going to let a wedding get in the way of potential sales and after raiding their plumbing department, Carl eventually managed to complete what had become a pig of a job.

I'd like to say thank you to Carl for a job well done and to confirm that there were no overnight leaks (well, not from the kitchen taps anyway :rolling: ).

Thank you also to Laura and the zebettes for allowing me to monopolise their spouse / Dad for so much longer than we originally thought.

Cheers Carl :D
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 30 Apr 2011, 20:05 #1 

SpongeBob
Nice one Carl :thumbsup: :) Thoroughly decent chap ;)

Posted 30 Apr 2011, 20:25 #2 

Zeb
My pleasure Paul...t'was a very pleasant meet with Marion and yourself in spite of the tap!:)

Posted 30 Apr 2011, 20:43 #3 

Bermudan 75
Does this mean now that plumbing is to be included in Nano-meets? :thumbsup:

Posted 01 May 2011, 08:34 #4 

sudderz71
Any good with thermostatic showers Carl. ;)

Posted 01 May 2011, 16:35 #5 

takestock
I can send you some more boiler instructions on PDF if it helps anywhere Carl :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 01 May 2011, 18:04 #6 

Zeb
Still can't face having another look at the boiler....so fitted a new immersion element instead....

For info...As a rule...I avoid plumbing like the plague...owt else I may well have a go at...

Posted 01 May 2011, 18:54 #7