T4 for Sale by Mad-Monkey

Mad-Monkey
I have decided to sell my T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System). It was bought from Omnitec new by me back in around 2008ish maybe? Impending house move and other hobbies are taking over my life and it's time to clear out. I can't see myself using it in the future unfortunately.

It comes with a laptop, which I believe the CDRom Drive might be faulty. The software to install RDS onto another laptop is also included. I will also include the touchscreen tough tablet which works with virtual drives for the software, which IMO is easier and better than carrying a boatload of CD's.
DST0005V and DST0006v software, as well as a case full of CD's of various versions from days gone by all in a Rover cd case. Original CD's supplied.
The Xpower upgrade CD with the ability to generate the unlock code.
ZCS Calculator and Checksum Calculator.
EWS (Engine immobiliser (EWS from the German, Elektronik WegfahrSicherung)) Programming module for programming the immobiliser transponders for keys.
Barcode calculator for generating the key barcode for programming.
The actual T4 box with all the cables and connectors across the ZR/25 - ZT/75 range (I only ever used the 75/ZT), also has the inductive clamp.
Tachopro kit for resetting the LSM (Light Switch Module)'s.
I have a KWP2000+ unit somewhere which I'll chuck in.
I believe there are some eeproms for the highline IPK (Instrument pack (IPK from the German))'s that can be chucked in to.

Everything is cased and bagged apart from the Tachopro kit which is in the original shipping box with what seems like a billion adapters and cables for a multitude of cars.

Please note I can not give training.

Collection only. Cash on collection only.

£2800 for everything. I will not split anything.

Hopefully I'll add some photos over the next coming days in between work.

Posted 19 Mar 2018, 17:14 #1 

Arctic
(Trader)
HI David.
I know someone whom is after a T4 I will point this post out to him or if you have an email address or phone number please PM it me.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 31 Mar 2018, 19:09 #2 

Mad-Monkey
Message received thanks Steve and I've replied :)

Posted 01 Apr 2018, 09:00 #3 

Mad-Monkey
Hopefully these work...

This is the hardware. All the T4 hardware is shown, but the smaller things like the tachopro and KWS2000 etc... I've not photographed the cables, there isn't enough time in the world for that! :lol: Not all the CD's are shown either. They are all original. I have backups made from these I was taking out on the field to keep the originals safe.

Posted 01 Apr 2018, 09:54 #4 

Mad-Monkey
All the coding software for keys and ZCS stuff is supplied on a USB.

Posted 01 Apr 2018, 09:55 #5 

mh007
Hi David,
All looks good to me & I've replied via PM
Regards,
Mike

Posted 01 Apr 2018, 11:20 #6 

bowdav1
Is this still available?

Posted 06 Sep 2018, 11:52 #7 

Arctic
(Trader)
bowdav1 wrote:Is this still available?

I am sure David managed to sell his T4 if not he will certainly let you know.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 06 Sep 2018, 14:03 #8 

Mad-Monkey
Sorry this is sold now.

Posted 07 Sep 2018, 20:11 #9