Synergy Installation instructions by Duncan

Duncan
Does anyone have synergy installation instructions to hand please? Sean who purchased the Synergy needs them.

As I said in the for sale thread, I don't know which version it is, but when packing it to send I saw it had the temperature sender that I believe later versions are missing. The label just says Synergy, so is that a Synergy 1?

Posted 20 Mar 2013, 19:22 #1 

Bermudan 75
Hi Duncan,

I still have my instructions but they are for the Synergy 2, if it is any help I can copy them for you.
or you could try this link:

http://tuning-diesels.com/Synergy/Synergy.htm

Cheers

Mike

Posted 22 Mar 2013, 15:53 #2 

Duncan
I found the synergy two instructions, thanks. That's what makes me think this is a 1 (sorry I'm not an expert on these at all). There's a temperature sender on this one, which I believe goes into the air filter box.

Posted 22 Mar 2013, 19:04 #3 

James.uk
The temp sensor goes in the large pipe to the left of the MAF (Mass Air Flow Sensor). Drill a tiny hole, poke the sensor innit and seal with silicone.... :) Everything else is the same as the Synergy2 I think. :D

Posted 23 Mar 2013, 04:10 #4 

Duncan
Ok, thanks. That's good information.

Posted 23 Mar 2013, 09:56 #5 

75driver
Thanks duncan for asking for information on the synergy.
I have seen a post from rover Ron on the other channel, noting he is happy to answer questions about these, wether 2nd hand or new, so have just sent a pm with photos.
It does have a mafam switch, so I'm thinking it must be a synergy 2a.
(Wont get a chance to fit for a few weeks tho. Herself seems to have my next few weekends fully booked!)

Posted 24 Mar 2013, 13:27 #6