Smileys...and not so... by Zeb

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Zeb
Question: Do people think the comparatively small number of 'angry' smileys over here reflect the much more laidback nature of the forum?

Here: 2
There: 6

:shock:

The fact that we have had no 'grumpy' posts about; G. Brown, youth of today, taxes, fuel costs, the judiciary, teachers, the police, flags, ebay rip offs, ebay, ebay's sister, the old Govt, the new Govt, the cost of a pint, door dings, the wife's driving skills, parking tickets, parking spaces, bad parking, traffic wardens, chavs, speed humps, any other sort of humps outside one's house, garden gnomes, wheel clampers, Europe, England, Wales, Scotland, the French, the Americans, the Polish, pot holes, taxes (again), the price of thermal underwear for the elderly, dogs, cats, neighbours, neighbour's neighbours, why so many people are wary of K series engines etc. etc...I find exceptionally cheering...do keep it up everybody... :D

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 14:31 #1 

zojosc
:iagree: I'm realy happy and need no grumpy smilies(contradiction of terms there me thinks!)

:D :) ;) :P :lol: :mrgreen: :cheers: :clap: :rolling: :thumbsup:

:NI: :fosg: :ireland: :Scotland: :wales: :unionflag: (In no particular order)
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 14:47 #2 

Zeb
Oops...looks like our smileys are infectious...some just popped up in my Events and Meets post on t'other side.. :shock: :gmc:

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 14:48 #3 

Cowley_MOA
Zeb wrote:Question: Do people think the comparatively small number of 'angry' smileys over here reflect the much more laidback nature of the forum?

Here: 2
There: 6

:shock:

The fact that we have had no 'grumpy' posts about; G. Brown, youth of today, taxes, fuel costs, the judiciary, teachers, the police, flags, ebay rip offs, ebay, ebay's sister, the old Govt, the new Govt, the cost of a pint, door dings, the wife's driving skills, parking tickets, parking spaces, bad parking, traffic wardens, chavs, speed humps, any other sort of humps outside one's house, garden gnomes, wheel clampers, Europe, England, Wales, Scotland, the French, the Americans, the Polish, pot holes, taxes (again), the price of thermal underwear for the elderly, dogs, cats, neighbours, neighbour's neighbours, why so many people are wary of K series engines etc. etc...I find exceptionally cheering...do keep it up everybody... :D

Zeb= :stirer: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am the youth of today though:lol:

You have done it now though! There will be 100 threads about Gordon Brown and the K Series Engine when I get back :rolling: :lol:
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 14:50 #4 

zojosc
Zeb wrote:Oops...looks like our smileys are infectious...some just popped up in my Events and Meets post on t'other side.. :shock: :gmc:

Probably indigestion! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 14:51 #5 

DeuxGazoles
I only use the MAD smiley cos it's funny & he goes on raving for ages :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 14:56 #6 

starbug2
Zeb wrote:Oops...looks like our smileys are infectious...some just popped up in my Events and Meets post on t'other side.. :shock: :gmc:

that may of been me :em: :mrgreen:

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 15:01 #7 

Dallas
Zeb Does that mean we cant bring any of those things that you have mention up at any time, Corrrrr blimey! :shock: we will have nothing to talk (moan) about.....

Thats a big long list you have posted up, can I at least talk about the American's as they are so nice to get on with (I just luv the Americans) much more a friendly breed they are......... and what a great Country they all live in.... :D

Hope my thread does not upset anyone..... :)

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 15:42 #8 

Zeb
I thought that list was quite a limited example really... :lol: Anyhoo....you can talk about any of those subjects...far be it for me to act as any sort of restriction on subjects :shock: ......you weren't planning to moan about Americans anyway... :D

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 15:54 #9 

Dallas
Thats cool Zeb :D .......... we dont have an Ameriacn Flag, if we did I would be waving it....... :lol: :D

.............. what we should do and also over on the otherside is........ if we feel that we may be negative about an issue, we should find the positive in it first just so we have closure at the end of it.... :lol: then we all can be calm....

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 16:15 #10 

JohnDotCom
Well as I have the Citizenship now. :) Image
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 16:25 #11 

Dallas
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheers: :thumbsup:

................ very good... :D

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 16:30 #12 

raistlin
Zeb wrote:The fact that we have had no 'grumpy' posts about; G. Brown, youth of today, taxes, fuel costs, the judiciary, teachers, the police, flags, ebay rip offs, ebay, ebay's sister, the old Govt, the new Govt, the cost of a pint, door dings, the wife's driving skills, parking tickets, parking spaces, bad parking, traffic wardens, chavs, speed humps, any other sort of humps outside one's house, garden gnomes, wheel clampers, Europe, England, Wales, Scotland, the French, the Americans, the Polish, pot holes, taxes (again), the price of thermal underwear for the elderly, dogs, cats, neighbours, neighbour's neighbours, why so many people are wary of K series engines etc. etc...

Give it time dear boy, give it time ;) :gmc:
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 16:54 #13 

JohnDotCom
This is a Happy place....not allowed. ;) :ugeek:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 16:55 #14 

DeuxGazoles
JohnDotCom wrote:Well as I have the Citizenship now. :) Image

I prefer the Rebel flag myself :gmc:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 20:21 #15