Shaking in their shoes by raistlin

• Related topics: (no related topics)

raistlin
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-24626578

I can imagine the conversation.

"OK Mr N-Power, why have you raised prices so high?"

"Because we can and because there's bugger all you lot can do about it... Where do I claim my tax-payer funded expenses for turning up to this meeting and making things clear?"

Well... that sorted Mr. N-Power out didn't it?

(For N-Power, insert any of the energy company names.)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 22 Oct 2013, 18:16 #1 

DaveyC
He was missing his three cornered hat and flint lock pistols.........

Posted 22 Oct 2013, 18:50 #2 

Mick
(Site Admin)
I decided just a few days ago to switch from EDF to Npower, EDF were messing me about. I got an email yesterday from Npower assuring me that the fixed price for 2 years that I had signed up to would not be affected by their price increase. EDF messing happened at just the right time for me. :) They are also £33.00 a year cheaper than the EDF quote fixed for 1 year.

Posted 22 Oct 2013, 21:00 #3 

Zeb
Bizarre isn't it! But just proves they are all thieving shysters...we have just switched from Npower to EDF after Npower told us we had used 10% less fuel this last year so they were increasing our monthly payments by 40% to ensure we covered the coming year's costs.... We took that as a hint and metaphorically told them to ferk off....EDF are probably just as bad but the price is fixed now till March 2017...all you can actually do is find increasingly imaginative ways to use less gas and electricity - but even then that will only serve as a further excuse for them to hike prices...

Posted 23 Oct 2013, 02:19 #4 

Dave
Zeb wrote:we have just switched from Npower to EDF after Npower told us we had used 10% less fuel this last year so they were increasing our monthly payments by 40% to ensure we covered the coming year's costs

So not unlike motor insurance companies rewarding loyalty and lack of claims by putting your renewal up then?!

Posted 23 Oct 2013, 07:57 #5