Seat Leon Cupra Splitter Fitted To My R75 Tourer by Arctic

Arctic
(Trader)
Today i picked up the seat leon cupra splitter for my rover 75 tourer. Once home i pre-drilled the 22 luds ready to fit it to the front bummper i started the self tappers off so they could be drove home once lined up with the help of my dear wife, i also cut off the centre clips leaving 2mm above the strengthening strut so it would fitt nice in the middle of the bummper.

Image1

Image2

Pre-Drilled and self tappers started off off ready to screw home to front bummper.
Image3

I drilled all 22 lugs including the two centre ones using small headed tappers, for extra security some other people have only fitted 8-10 self tappers.
Image4

I also cut off the centre lugs/clips allowing 2mm above the strengthening struts whuch will hold the small headed self tappers
Image5

Tidying the cut up with a stanley but this does not have to be done.
Image6

All screwed home tight to bummper with a cordless less drill driver, & the help of my dear wife, centre fixing with small headed self tapper, fig 7
Image6

Image7

Figs 8/9/10 the finished job quite nice i think.
Image8

Image9

All fitted using car ramps
Image10

This is the code if anyone else wishes to do this Mod.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 22 Jul 2011, 16:32 #1 

weeman
Oh I like the look of that! .... well done

Posted 23 Jul 2011, 21:15 #2 

MrB
Saw one of these fitted to Hodge's tourer at the Yorkie meet. They really do suit the front end and fit very well indeed.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 25 Jul 2011, 15:52 #3