Sandstone leather Headrests by Arctic

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi. Fellow Members.
I have forsale a set of Sandstone leather headrests from a connie se but not the rover logo front ones nice conditon all been treated with leather cleaner these were from my own car as i replaced them with the Logo ones, from the photo's you will see one does have a tiny liitle tear but being at the back it is not noticed even so i have taken this into account on the price which is a bargain i think at only £65 including P&P postal orders accepted if uncrossed also personal cheque but items not sent untill passed, also paypal sent only as a gift as the fees are to high thank you for looking and good luck to the buyer
:cheers: Arctic.

Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 15 Mar 2011, 00:44 #1 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi
This is an unashamed bump just to remind everyone that these headrests are still for sale and can be brought to the Four Ashes Nano meet on sunday should someone wish to purchase them from me saving on the postage and could also be fitted and tried out at the same time. cheers Arctic. :thumbsup:
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 13 Apr 2011, 10:06 #2 

Arctic
(Trader)
Another bump any takers these can be brought to the Four Ashes on the 16th/17th July meet, of no P&P then so would be £50 cheers Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 05 Jul 2011, 22:11 #3