Rover 75 connoisseur CDTi facelift SE 54 plate by stroheim

stroheim
Facelift Connie CDTi SE 54 reg. Manual MOT Nov 14 Taxed Aug 14. 92K
I am reluctantly selling my Facelift Firefrost Connie CDTi with black leather seats electric heated and memory because the Mrs and myself are going down the route of just having one car and although she can drive my car she finds it difficult to park so we are going for a medium hatch and she is selling her Mini2 as well. I have cherished the car since 2007 and regularly cleaned it (not machine washed) and the body work is good there is a small dint in wing. I have regularly changed the oil and filter every 7500 miles. I removed the ‘Ronbox’ and had a 160 remap done by Marinabrian and a new genuine Bosch MAF (Mass Air Flow Sensor). I had a new clutch in 2010. Serpents wheels fitted they may need a little refurbishment, the tyres have a few thousand miles left. In July last I had a new longlife SS exhaust with Decat that cost £500. I also had Lower engine mounts, drop links and top Strut bearings done. The car is fitted with Radioguy D99 Android with co pilot and IGO these and I have the DVBT digital TV fitted. This is a genuine sale with three remote keys, MOT until November 2014 taxed July 2014. I am thinking its worth £2500. I have a private plate L8RVR which I will sell separately

Summary of repairs and mods; New Clutch 2010(complete with bills); cooling system drained and with new OAT (Organic Acid Technology) 2012; New Alternator 2012 with new auxiliary belt; new Stainless steel exhaust with Decat 2013; lower engine mounts 2013; drop links and strut bearings: ERG stainless steel bypass 2010; new genuine Bosch MAF and remap 160 2013; New discs and pads; led interior and running lights 2013;New battery 2012; Retro Cruise Control; Computer IPK (Instrument pack (IPK from the German)); D99 android HU; Real wood mahogany dash (retro fitted didn’t like the light oak as originally fitted) Mahogany/leather wheel with cruise control and radio; Duel front cupholders; Rear electric Blind; Black leather seats heated with memory; Handbrake mod ala’ Artic’; Auto dim rear mirror; Serpents 17”; Stainless steel exhaust with Decat; twin Horns; Engine 160 remap; Stainless steel by pass ERG; New PVC valve recently; All filters changed in June; All past MOT certs; Never used for towing runs sweet as a nut IMHO worth £2500
http://s260.photobucket.com/user/les...deshow/Rover75

Posted 15 Jan 2014, 19:46 #1