Recommendation for Paint / Body Shop by Rammie (Page 1 of 2)

Rammie
I have today collected my "NEW" car from the following Paint & Body Shop
http://www.buxtonpaintandbody.co.uk/ :thumbsup:

Now when I say "NEW" it's the same car I have owned for the last 3 years!

When I bought the car it had scrapes on all 4 corners and a small dent in the rear bumper and a similar one near the front numberplate + the odd stone chip too. :hissyfit:

I made repairs to these myself, in an amateur way, but they were hardly noticeable to the untrained eye. Apart from every time I washed the car I KNEW they were there!
This all came to a head when some kind person dinged my driver's door for me, which again I tried to rectify but not very well. :cry:

Now, my wife and I are re-newing our Wedding Vows next month and we want to use the car as our main car, so I took it to Jim (1gp, on this forum), Paul & Martin and the results are fantastic, honestly and I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone here or elseware.
If anyone wants to see these results then come along and see us at the Community Picnic and have a look yourselves.
It's very difficult these days to find trusted tradesmen so when I do I sing their praises to others.
Thanks again to all concerned at Martin Buxton's :cheers:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Brian

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 18:11 #1 

DeuxGazoles
Very tidy Brian :D
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 18:52 #2 

Rammie
Hi Col,

Yes, it's almost in showroom condition now. I'm really pleaed with it.

How's Grovy doing??

:cheers:
Brian

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 19:19 #3 

DeuxGazoles
Well he seems to be behaving at the minute just hope it lasts :D

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 19:29 #4 

Rammie
Oh yea of little faith :hail:
Brian

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 19:32 #5 

DeuxGazoles
Yeah I know :P

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 19:40 #6 

Rammie
See, bet your so glad you didn't get that V90!!

Made your mind up about the Picnic?

:cheers:
Brian

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 19:43 #7 

DeuxGazoles
Oh I dunno about that :D

Picnic looking unlikely now I'm afraid............................run out of money :em:

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 19:45 #8 

Rammie
That will be a shame.
What am I going to do with your pressie now :confused:
Brian

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 19:46 #9 

DeuxGazoles
I'm going to try & make the effort but I don't want to commit incase I can't :em:

Dear knows what you'll do with that................it could be anything knowing you :lol:

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 19:52 #10 

Rammie
I could post it to you, but that wouldn't be as much fun really ;) :oops:
Brian

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 20:11 #11 

DeuxGazoles
My postman will be wondering what's going on all these mystery parcels addressed to ficticious characters I keep receiving :mrgreen: Imagine if I'd had to prove my ID for the last one you sent me :confused:
I will try my best to come Brian....................wonder if the wrinklies fancy a day out :confused:

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 20:16 #12 

carlpenn
Wedgewood Blue..........The TRUE Rover 75 colour....... ;)

very nice work indeed looks great Brian :D
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 20:36 #13 

DeuxGazoles
carlpenn wrote:Wedgewood Blue..........The TRUE Rover 75 colour....... ;)

Be nice when it gets a bit of colour on it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :gmc:

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 20:39 #14 

1gp
Many thanks brian , told you what a good job we do ;) we always aim to please, and work on peoples cars as if they were our own ... we have only just done the website never needed it really ,as all work is recommendations ..... yet another club member thats really happy... all the best for nxt month brian, hope you and your new car , and your new wife lol , are very happy together :) and dont over do it on ya honeymoon ;) all the best from me, and all the crew at martin buxtons... :D PS MAY I JUST AD WHAT A LOVELY CAR THIS IS , ONE OF THE BEST EXAMPLES I HAVE SEEN , YET ANOTHER WELL LOOKED AFTER CAR IN TIP TOP CONDITION A CREDIT TO BRIAN , AND MG AND 75 OWNERS :)

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 20:52 #15 

Rammie
DeuxGazoles wrote:I will try my best to come Brian....................wonder if the wrinklies fancy a day out :confused:

Well, I would love a couple of those Steak Pies from Morpeth and the wrinkles would be in good company too!! ;)
Brian

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 21:05 #16 

DeuxGazoles
I'll do my best Brian :thumbsup: I owe you a couple of them anyway for services rendered ;)

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 21:08 #17 

Rammie
1gp wrote:Many thanks brian , told you what a good job we do ;) we always aim to please, and work on peoples cars as if they were our own ... we have only just done the website never needed it really ,as all work is recommendations ..... yet another club member thats really happy... all the best for nxt month brian, hope you and your new car , and your new wife lol , are very happy together :) and dont over do it on ya honeymoon ;) all the best from me, and all the crew at martin buxtons... :D PS MAY I JUST AD WHAT A LOVELY CAR THIS IS , ONE OF THE BEST EXAMPLES I HAVE SEEN , YET ANOTHER WELL LOOKED AFTER CAR IN TIP TOP CONDITION A CREDIT TO BRIAN , AND MG AND 75 OWNERS :)

Thanks Jim, for your kind comments. The car will look even better whaen I have cleaned it!! :lol:
The chances of my overdoing it on my honeymoon will be remote!
I am 38 years older now and so is the old boy!! :gmc:
Brian

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 21:10 #18 

Rammie
carlpenn wrote:Wedgewood Blue..........The TRUE Rover 75 colour....... ;)

Thank Carl, Wedgie Blue is a great colour so take no notice of that Northerner from Bedlington, he's colour blind :clap:
Brian

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 21:18 #19 

1gp
am i right in thinking that, that picture , where you live is off shardlow rd alvaston ?

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 21:22 #20