Powerwash Pump by DeuxGazoles

DeuxGazoles
Must be working, not in any major panic but if I don't have it by tomorrow lunchtime I'm liable to throw a :hissyfit:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 07 Jan 2011, 16:49 #1 

DeuxGazoles
Part number is DMC100580 by the way :)

Posted 07 Jan 2011, 17:01 #2 

JohnDotCom
Can't help with one as I haven't any in stock but....
The Part No: DMC100580 Pump assembly-headlamp wash £53.34 + VAT is what you need,
Rimmers will have or you could also try giving Les at SMC a ring/Email.

EDIT: I see you have posted part number, I was checking availability for a while. :em:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 07 Jan 2011, 17:09 #3 

DeuxGazoles
Thanks John, Rimmers are out of stock just now but I'll try Les................tried our local BMW agent & they're only £26.00 but if I get it & it's not what I thought it was then I'm stuck with it. He punched in the BMW number off the pump & it didn't come up but when I've searched it seems to fit E30 3 series & E34 5 series but not 100% sure

Posted 07 Jan 2011, 20:13 #4 

JakeWilson
Colin,

Will have a look at our E34 5 Series tomorrow and get back to you if I can see it! :)

Posted 08 Jan 2011, 00:46 #5 

DeuxGazoles
Thanks Jake ;)
I wouldn't care Lewis has just sold my spare powerwash kit, it's always the same isn't it? you have something lying round & the moment you get rid you need it :gmc:

Posted 08 Jan 2011, 10:29 #6 

Cowley_MOA
DeuxGazoles wrote:Thanks Jake ;)
I wouldn't care Lewis has just sold my spare powerwash kit, it's always the same isn't it? you have something lying round & the moment you get rid you need it :gmc:

Have you not had any luck on ebay yet mate?
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 10 Jan 2011, 16:55 #7 

DeuxGazoles
Cowley_MOA wrote:

Have you not had any luck on ebay yet mate?

None of those breakers have been very forthcoming though Les at SMC has one but I've got my parking ticket & windscreen to pay for this week :em:

Posted 11 Jan 2011, 08:42 #8 

mark_bonsai
OK, so I've had a good start to 2011 and it's time for me to do my first good deed for the year. :D

I take it that it's one of these your after Colin.

Well I've got a couple of spares and you can have one if you've not already sorted it. Just PM me your details and I'll get it posted.
Re-mapped & Synergy 2 on 9. EGR bypass. De-catted. Pipercross filter & modified inlet. 18" Apex's with 235 Toyo's. ZT190 big brakes & suspension. Xenon projectors. Powerfold bullets. Electric rear sun blind. Auto dipping rear view mirror. Wood and leather steering wheel. Wood handbrake handle. Full leather sports seats. Harmon Kardon speakers & sub. Kenwood DNX7200 double din, amp & Phatbox. Fully chromed front grill.

Posted 11 Jan 2011, 16:33 #9 

Cowley_MOA
mark_bonsai wrote:OK, so I've had a good start to 2011 and it's time for me to do my first good deed for the year. :D

I take it that it's one of these your after Colin.

Well I've got a couple of spares and you can have one if you've not already sorted it. Just PM me your details and I'll get it posted.

Well done mate!
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 11 Jan 2011, 17:38 #10 

DeuxGazoles
Mark you're a star :hail: :hail: thanks ever so much ;)
All the best
Col

Posted 11 Jan 2011, 20:52 #11 

DeuxGazoles
Got my little parcel this morning, thanks very much Mark I owe you one :hail:

Posted 14 Jan 2011, 10:06 #12 

takestock
Nice one Mark. :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....