Posts by registered users by zojosc

zojosc
Is it no longer possible to find the profile of a user and see all posts started or inputted by the user, or indeed when they were last on line.
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 14 Jul 2011, 13:16 #1 

JohnDotCom
I'm sure Mick / Simon will be along shortly,
but by clicking persons user name you can get the Car model and real name and number of posts etc. (If details entered)
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 14 Jul 2011, 13:39 #2 

SpongeBob
Yes, once you've got the pop up box by John's method above, follow the link in the lower left hand corner of that box to continue onto a members full profile, including links to view all posts/topics made and various other statistics :)

Posted 14 Jul 2011, 13:43 #3 

zojosc
Thanks Simon, I can get the box up ok but I can see nothing on the bottom left below the cars trim line? :confused:
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 14 Jul 2011, 13:51 #4 

takestock
Same for me. :(
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 14 Jul 2011, 14:14 #5 

zojosc
Thanks Dave, just confirms my madness is not getting any worse!
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 14 Jul 2011, 14:19 #6 

JohnDotCom
Strange should say "Viewing JohnDotCom's Profile" or whoever you are looking at, on the bottom left hand side, and click on that should open up.
I have checked with a non Admin account and it appears to be working fine so.......
I am sure our IT Guru :roll: will look at it as soon as he gets home from work tonight and has time to respond back.
John

I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 14 Jul 2011, 14:44 #7 

Dave
takestock wrote:Same for me. :(

Same for me too!

(Unless it's my own profile, in which case it says "Viewing profile - Dave »".....)

Posted 14 Jul 2011, 16:47 #8 

Mick
(Site Admin)
In the first info box, if there are 5 lines of details on the left the link gets pushed off the viewable page. 4 or less and the link is visible. I'll be asking Simon to increase the vertical viewing area of that box, which will make the problem go away.
He said. :D

Posted 14 Jul 2011, 21:17 #9 

JohnDotCom
Well spotted Mick. :)
John

Posted 14 Jul 2011, 21:22 #10 

Mick
(Site Admin)
If you are currently using the max font size, the link is not visible, this is also being addressed.

Posted 17 Jul 2011, 23:00 #11 

zojosc
Well hurry up, us blind un's are missing out on snooping on our fellow users! :)
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 18 Jul 2011, 05:35 #12 

SpongeBob
I'm thinking about a bit more of an overhaul of the information displayed in the pop-up dialogue box. Hopefully it'll encompass more information being shown and also cater for differing screen and text sizes. Please be patient though as development times can take a while :em: :)

Posted 18 Jul 2011, 16:31 #13 

zojosc
SpongeBob wrote:I'm thinking about a bit more of an overhaul of the information displayed in the pop-up dialogue box. Hopefully it'll encompass more information being shown and also cater for differing screen and text sizes. Please be patient though as development times can take a while :em: :)

Patient? I don't know how old you are young man (can't see your profile thats why) but patience some of us have'nt got time for.Hee Hee :-D
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 18 Jul 2011, 17:14 #14 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Screen shot 2011-07-18 at 18.28.57.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 18 Jul 2011, 17:35 #15 

zojosc
And prey which is you Mick(see what I did)? ;)
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 18 Jul 2011, 18:26 #16