Part number needed please... by Mad-Monkey

Mad-Monkey
I need the part number for the bolts that hold the driver's and passenger's seat in. Had a right game removing two of them today. They had either siezed or I had over tightened them and were impossible to remove. Complete stripped the head trying to remove them so drilled them out. Now my passenger seat is held in by two bolts :shock: :shock: :o Luckily I don't need to drive it until I can get some spares. :|

I also need a part number for the white plastic collar on the rear folding seat back. It fits into the hinge type jobby and then the seat slots into it to fold up and down.

Many Thanks

Posted 26 Jun 2010, 18:48 #1 

JohnDotCom
Think it will be:
Part No: HYP100431 Bolt-special-front seat - seat slide to floor x8 required £1.01 + VAT Each

Cannot see the other part clerarly but look at attached PDF

MGZT Rear Seats.pdf

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 26 Jun 2010, 18:58 #2 

Duncan
Did reply to this but the site seems to have died and lost the reply.

From rimmerbros site, it seems the plastic part is HTP100061. Doesn't appear on all rear seat listings but is here:

http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/Item--i-GRID001881

Easily broken, too!

EDIT:

and I may have some seat bolts (used) in the Garage somewhere if you need them in a hurry.

Posted 26 Jun 2010, 19:38 #3 

Mad-Monkey
Thanks chaps.

Thanks for the offer Duncan but for a few quid I may as well get some new ones. Make me feel a bit safer, I think I might replace all of them seeing as they've been out more than a few times!!

Just need to sort the smartnav now! :)

Posted 26 Jun 2010, 20:43 #4