Pair of Genuine Mk1 HID Xenon Headlamps SOLD by MrB

MrB
I currently have a pair of Xenon HID (High Intensity Discharge) headlamps fitted to my 75.

Finances dictate that I should sell these and put the standard headlamps back on.

I am not looking for a profit on these. I paid a forum member £250 plus postage for these and I am looking for the same in return.

I fitted new burners in them when I purchased them, so they are bright and sharp. They may require alignment when fitted to your car.

REDUCED TO £225 FOR FORUM MEMBERS

Pictures now added

Xenon1.jpg

Xenon2.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 06 May 2011, 11:23 #1 

Last edited by MrB on 30 Jun 2011, 16:13, edited 5 times in total.

kandyman
Very nice upgrade for the mk1 75 & ZT's

Posted 06 May 2011, 16:55 #2 

MrB
Thanks for that Kandyman

I really should have added that they are for the MK1 75 and ZT.

For those not familiar with them, they are quite simply plug and play. Simply remove your front bumper, take out the securing bolts for your existing headlights and remove the wiring. Fitting is the same in reverse, as they say.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 08 May 2011, 12:27 #3 

MrB
Unashamed final bump before I eBay them....
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 19 May 2011, 08:02 #4 

kandyman
Can't believe these have not gone, I bet you they will go well on ebay.

Posted 19 May 2011, 16:54 #5 

1gp
very strange, why have they not been snapped up... come on people BUY BUY BUY.

Posted 19 May 2011, 17:09 #6 

MrB
Have had to eBay them in the end

View eBay item 280682657641

If anyone is interested drop me a pm

I am willing to consider sensible offers, and is free postage if sold on here
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 22 May 2011, 16:17 #7 

1gp
If my car didnt have to be sold , i would of bought these no probs. great upgrade.

Posted 22 May 2011, 17:53 #8 

JohnDotCom
Always MK1. :(
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 22 May 2011, 18:00 #9 

MrB
I will miss their brilliant white light, but needs must.

Have a full set of Night Breakers to put in my standard lights, but won't be the same as the great light these give off.
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 22 May 2011, 21:36 #10 

MrB
Time for another bump....

Need these sold to finance the MOT on my 75.
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 14 Jun 2011, 17:34 #11 

1gp
Nothing seems to be selling at the min, all you have to do is see how much stuff gets relisted on ebay .... ITS NOT GOOD TIMES.

Posted 14 Jun 2011, 20:29 #12 

MrB
I agree. Mine are by far cheapest set on eBay but just keep getting offers of £150 etc, which is what you would expect to pay for standard projector headlamps, not Xenon's. They still have a couple of weeks left to go on eBay, so here's hoping.
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 16 Jun 2011, 07:41 #13 

DeuxGazoles
I'll swap you a pair of lighty up visors & half a packet of fruit polos
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 23 Jun 2011, 16:47 #14 

MrB
Thanks Col but that won't pay my parents back for my recent MOT.....
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 23 Jun 2011, 22:51 #15 

DeuxGazoles
Alright then half an apple aswell final offer :mrgreen:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 24 Jun 2011, 07:27 #16 

MrB
I'll put the offer to my Mum n Dad. Am sure they'll be tempted.....
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 24 Jun 2011, 09:46 #17 

MrB
Sorry Col I got a better offer from another forum member

Xenon's Now Sold !!!! :)
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 30 Jun 2011, 16:15 #18