Paddy & Mick by Rammie

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Rammie
Paddy is passing by Mick's hay shed one day when through a gap in the door he sees Mick doing a slow and sensual striptease in front of an old red Massey Ferguson.

Buttocks clenched he performs a slow pirouette and gently slides off first the right welly, followed by the left. He then hunches his shoulders forward and in a classic striptease move lets his braces fall down from his shoulders to dangle by his hips over his corduroy trousers.

Grabbing both sides of his check shirt he rips it apart to reveal his tea stained vest underneath and with a final flourish he hurls his flat
cap on to a pile of hay.

"What the heck are you doing Mick" says Paddy.

" Paddy, ye frightened the livin daylights out of me, says an obviously embarrassed Mick, "but me and the Missus been having some trouble lately in the bedroom department, and the Therapist suggested I
do something sexy to a tractor".
Brian

Posted 29 Sep 2010, 16:28 #1 

MrB
Brilliant Brian.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 29 Sep 2010, 16:35 #2 

Rammie
Made me chuckle too and I'm half Irish!!
Brian

Posted 29 Sep 2010, 16:40 #3 

takestock
Very funny and quite apt, i mean, nobody called Paddy would be stupid enough to do that, but Mick....... :gmc:
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 29 Sep 2010, 17:56 #4 

Last edited by takestock on 30 Sep 2010, 05:29, edited 1 time in total.

raistlin
:lol: A much needed giggle - thanks :D
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 29 Sep 2010, 18:48 #5 

Ragman
Rammie wrote:Made me chuckle too and I'm half Irish!!

Same here

Posted 29 Sep 2010, 22:25 #6