OEM ash grey mats on Ebay by takestock (Page 2 of 2)

PaulT
Duncan wrote:Torches. £65 on the bay this week.

Madness.

Not if you bought at £5 and sell at £65
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 09 Feb 2012, 08:33 #21 

RhodieBill
Personally I really don't see the point of the Driver's side Cupholder..... Other than 'Total Bling Value'.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regards, Bill

Posted 09 Feb 2012, 08:50 #22 

PaulT
RhodieBill wrote:Personally I really don't see the point of the Driver's side Cupholder..... Other than 'Total Bling Value'.....

Think the point of them is to hold a cup - and I certainly find mine useful.
Paul

Posted 09 Feb 2012, 08:52 #23 

takestock
Must admit, Bought mine "because I could" but I have found my drivers cup holder does get used quite often :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 09 Feb 2012, 09:29 #24 

RhodieBill
There was never supposed to be a Driver's side holder, only a Passenger side one. The Driver's ones you get here are actually the passenger one for a left hand drive car.....
My nephew sent me one from Portugal for Christmas, it's still sitting on the shelf in the study..... Maybe when I'm desparate enough I'll sell it for a small fortune....lol...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regards, Bill

Posted 09 Feb 2012, 10:07 #25 

PaulT
Sorry, but the first cars did have both cup holders but was then deleted.
Paul

Posted 09 Feb 2012, 10:16 #26 

RhodieBill
PaulT wrote:but was then deleted.

Exactly my dear Watson.....
Regards, Bill

Posted 09 Feb 2012, 10:53 #27 

PaulT
RhodieBill wrote:
PaulT wrote:but was then deleted.

Exactly my dear Watson.....

Little puzzled what that means. Project drive deleted a lot of items that people wanted and a number are fitting pre project drive items to their cars.

Perhaps a little dangerous to use when driving (illegal to drink whilst driving anyway, but very hand for the driver to have somewhere to put a cup when stopping for a break.
Paul

Posted 09 Feb 2012, 11:46 #28 

Mick
(Site Admin)
As I understand it, the driver side cup holder was deleted because too many were being replaced under warranty after being smashed by drivers left knee. :)
I've got premium MG mats cost me £25.00 and a cup holder which was a tenner, a chrome and leather auto gear knob which was a freebie.
Would need a second mortgage to buy them now.

Posted 09 Feb 2012, 12:20 #29 

takestock
Going back to the mats

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Original-Rove ... 424wt_1060

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-Rover ... 588wt_1060

Seems these mats have good reviews among 75 owners :) 28 sets sold, 1 set left( and he put the price up) well I did tell you :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 10 Feb 2012, 18:57 #30