• Related topics: (no related topics)

raistlin
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 24 Sep 2012, 19:55 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
I have only one thing to say on this subject....................

About bloody time.

Posted 24 Sep 2012, 20:15 #2 

zojosc
Good Riddance
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 25 Sep 2012, 07:27 #3 

Wheelnut
Yes that is good news, but mark my words this is going to be the fuel for more attacks on the UK and the states, a friend in New York tells me via Skype that most Americans do not want him! for the same reasons, we need tougher border controls and we need them NOW!
Have a trip down memory lane!
On our website
http://www.pastreunited.com/.

Posted 25 Sep 2012, 09:48 #4 

kandyman
About time this was dealt with.

Posted 25 Sep 2012, 12:59 #5 

Chartermark
Apparently the Queen asked the PM why he was still here 8 years on. Not the best source for information I would have thought?

It's not over yet though, no doubt our real master's in Brussels will still have the last word?

Posted 25 Sep 2012, 19:09 #6 

MrDoodles
Chartermark wrote:Apparently the Queen asked the PM why he was still here 8 years on. Not the best source for information I would have thought?

It's not over yet though, no doubt our real master's in Brussels will still have the last word?

Thankfully Martin, this was his final appeal! :clap:

So it will be shortly; "Ciao tutti!!" :cheers:

Posted 26 Sep 2012, 08:11 #7 

raistlin
Chartermark wrote:doubt our real master's in Brussels will still have the last word?

I believe the ECHR is a higher authority than the b(euro)crats Martin.
Paul

Posted 26 Sep 2012, 08:16 #8 

les4048
Should have been shot on sight and all the court money spent on the p******k put to better use

Posted 26 Sep 2012, 12:40 #9 

Jumper
A HCO minister was asked 'exactly when will the extradition take place'. His reply was 'two or three weeks. There are logistics to take care of'. What logistics? On a plane - fly - off a plane - cop van to jail - for ever. Now, as at 13.45pm, he's appealed again! I think the lawyers should be arrested as well. What's the betting a 'technicality' will be found, a crucial date missed, or the extradition certificate unsigned or ink spilled on it.

Posted 26 Sep 2012, 12:53 #10 

raistlin
I think a further appeal was a given. That's the trouble with a democracy that espouses the rule of law. Whether it has any substance remains to be seen.
Paul

Posted 26 Sep 2012, 15:07 #11 

Wheelnut
It's his appeal that got him an appeal. got to be careful what I say here, don't think I could cope with 48 virgins, nudge nudge wink wink :scared:
Have a trip down memory lane!
On our website
http://www.pastreunited.com/.

Posted 27 Sep 2012, 07:31 #12 

Chartermark
Did he get a Muslim judge to grant him an 'Ex-Parte' injunction, or will our real masters in Europe tell us he has to go? I'm afraid he's here to stay. Too many liberals & 'bin liners' in the Uk today for common sense and majority opinion too overcome. What a stupid Country we have evolved into!

Posted 28 Sep 2012, 18:28 #13