Not been a good day..... by mark_bonsai

mark_bonsai
Managed to back into a concrete post this morning while parking at work and that's WITH parking sensors :mad1:

Hit on the n/s corner and popped the side of the bumper. Doesn't appear to have cracked it but the chrome strip's scratched as is the paint. Washed it down this afternoon and I'll get a bit of cutting polish on it tomorrow to remove the white paint, then we'll see where we go from there.

Not impressed but my own stupid fault :em:
Re-mapped & Synergy 2 on 9. EGR bypass. De-catted. Pipercross filter & modified inlet. 18" Apex's with 235 Toyo's. ZT190 big brakes & suspension. Xenon projectors. Powerfold bullets. Electric rear sun blind. Auto dipping rear view mirror. Wood and leather steering wheel. Wood handbrake handle. Full leather sports seats. Harmon Kardon speakers & sub. Kenwood DNX7200 double din, amp & Phatbox. Fully chromed front grill.

Posted 24 Feb 2011, 22:02 #1 

Duncan
Sorry to hear this, but it will get sorted!

Posted 24 Feb 2011, 22:10 #2 

Ragman
Did the same in my 190, parking sensors indicative not infallible - as I leaned to my cost

Sorry to hear your news, hope it's easily fixed

Posted 24 Feb 2011, 22:35 #3 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Me too, my excuse is I don't have parking sensors. :( Might get round to fixing it one day. ;)

Posted 25 Feb 2011, 02:20 #4