Northwich and Winsford, Cheshire. by Bermudan 75

Bermudan 75
Have spotted quite a few of our cars in shopping car parks in Northwich and Winsford. Are there any members of this community from those towns?

Posted 19 Nov 2010, 13:16 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Hope you are sticking community flyers on their windscreens. :thumbsup:

Posted 19 Nov 2010, 17:24 #2 

James.uk
Not me sir! I only shop in poshe places like Wilmslow n Alderly Edge innit.. :D

Posted 19 Nov 2010, 18:04 #3 

Duncan
You might be surprised how 'not' posh bits of Alderley Edge are. And the twon is decidedly ornery.

That said there are some nice houses!

Posted 19 Nov 2010, 20:56 #4 

Bermudan 75
I was once having a drink in Hale, and a surveyor colleaguesaid that the only difference between the posh tarts from Hale to Alderley Edge was that the Alderley Edge ones had no knickers...........

I could not possibly comment :stirer:

Mike

Posted 18 Apr 2011, 19:11 #5 

Merl
No one has ever put a flyer on my screen....

With regards to the knicker comment, I can not deny or acknowledge that but as I went to school there I have seen some sights...
Martin

Posted 22 Apr 2011, 17:05 #6 

rhylbloke
Me and the Missus spent last weekend at The Merlin in Alderley Edge ( Innkeepers Lodge - 3 nts for price of 2 - pretty good value ) Anyway, washed and polished the ZT before setting off, and felt really quite smugly superior in a sort of inverse snobbery type way when I pulled into the German car park (ie. loads of generic BMW's, Audi's and low-end-of-the-range Mercedes') Was that wrong of me ?
P.S. would like to be able to say I'd seen something to add to the debate re: the knicker situation, but unfortunately not. :em:

Les

Posted 15 May 2011, 15:06 #7 

takestock
rhylbloke wrote:
P.S. would like to be able to say I'd seen something to add to the debate re: the knicker situation, but unfortunately not. :em:

Les

Wife obviously reads all your posts :D :D :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 16 May 2011, 19:40 #8