No Sympathy by raistlin

• Related topics: (no related topics)

raistlin
I was driving home yesterday evening and joined the slip road onto the M54. It starts as two lanes but narrows to one lane. There is plenty of signage that the slip road narrows.

At the head of a queue was a coach, followed by several cars, including mine. Out of the blue, as it were, an Audi TT came up in the outside lane and attempted to overtake the whole line of traffic. As the Audi got level with the coach he ran out of carriageway but did he slow down? Did he heck. Still intent on trying to overtake the coach, he then ran out of tarmac... and still didn't give up... until he ran up the sloping embankment and slowly rolled the car over on to its roof.

Nobody stopped, but I suspect that everybody was laughing as much as I was.

Thank god it wasn't a nice car :lol:
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 30 Sep 2016, 10:34 #1 

PaulT
That is why all cars should be fitted with dash cams :)
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 30 Sep 2016, 10:52 #2 

Colvert
Probably was having a heart attack. Ooooooooooooooops

Posted 30 Sep 2016, 20:16 #3 

Bermudan 75
I put some fuel in my car this morning and at one of the other pumps there was a black saloon.
We both left the garage at the same time with me behind the saloon. I must have been behind him for a distance of three miles. In that time we made three turns and negotiated two roundabouts. The speed limit was mainly 30 mph although the car in front exceeded this limit by a fair degree. I caught him up due to traffic at the roundabouts and two sets of traffic lights at red. The driver of the black saloon, with a number plate with the lettering spaced to read some moronic word, failed to indicate on any of the seven occasions that are required by the Highway Code. Yes the black saloon was a BMW.

Posted 30 Sep 2016, 21:40 #4 

Colvert
It was probably his name as he needed something to remind him.

Posted 07 Oct 2016, 14:22 #5