New England football kit sponsors announced by Rammie

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Rammie
Hopefully this will not upset anyone but it's quite good imo, could be deleted though!

The Football Association today proudly unveiled UPS, fcuk and Total as the new sponsors of the England football team. ‘The combination of these three corporate giants perfectly captures the ethos of the England side,’ said an FA spokesman.

The new shirts come in a range of bright ‘easy to spot’ colours after claims from England players that the old kit was painted in ‘magic invisible ink’ which made it impossible to pick out an easy and obvious pass to a team mate. The new shirts are also made of a super lightweight material, unlike the old tops which were apparently made of extra-heavy chain mail which left the Premiership stars lumbering around looking exhausted and unfit.

However, one criticism has been made of the design of the new England kit with claims that the neck hole was inexplicably too small for the heads of the Premiership stars. Players say this will make it very hard to pull the shirt off during an over-exuberant goal celebration, but a spokesman for the manufacturers said ’we don’t envisage this being a problem.’

Cappello.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Brian

Posted 22 Jul 2010, 22:02 #1 

JohnDotCom
:clap: Brilliant.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 22 Jul 2010, 22:06 #2 

takestock
Attention to the site operators, this factual post appears to be in the comedy central section of the forum :roll:
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 22 Jul 2010, 22:08 #3 

Rammie
JohnDotCom wrote::clap: Brilliant.

Glad you didn't pull it. :thumbsup: It is a good one and SO true! :lol:
Brian

Posted 22 Jul 2010, 22:08 #4 

JohnDotCom
Put there by the OP. ;)
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 22 Jul 2010, 22:09 #5 

Ragman
I'm no fan of soccer but this is brilliant

Posted 22 Jul 2010, 22:52 #6 

MrB
Brilliant :clap:
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 23 Jul 2010, 08:36 #7 

starbug2
:thumbsup: :lol: very good :flosg:

Posted 23 Jul 2010, 10:46 #8