National meet 5th June by goodlittlewifey

goodlittlewifey
Has anyone thought about something like this for a National meet

http://www.rivendalecaravanpark.co.uk/ personally I think this one is possibly the best, what do other people think, unfortunately you have to book 2 nights if youre camping, which is between £48 and £40.50 for 2 adults for 2 nights, children are £4 per child for the whole stay,
http://www.talltreesleisurepark.co.uk/camp_site.html or
http://www.penisarmynydd.co.uk
http://www.redlioninn-cara*ancampingpar ... index.html , fill in the letter yourself, web keeps changing the word to fibre-glass shed, :clap: :lol:

or this for people who dont like camping, as well as those who do enjoy camping

make it a weekend event,

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 19:56 #1 

Last edited by goodlittlewifey on 05 Mar 2011, 00:51, edited 12 times in total.

starbug2
mgbev/mrs starbug isn't a camping fan , just me who's mad enough to sleep in cars :gmc: , any meets we can consider for day trips subject to money and what we are doing now bev has mg meets to think about :panic:

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 20:11 #2 

goodlittlewifey
A nice relaxing National meet, some of them have pubs with family rooms, and lots of rooms for peoples cars,

Or is that not a good idea

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 20:45 #3 

starbug2
it has merit :thumbsup:

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 20:55 #4 

goodlittlewifey
plus a couple of them have b & b , for those that dont enjoy camping

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 20:58 #5 

JohnDotCom
I've given up camping, something to do with age, nothing to stop you setting up a meet though.
The Community hasn't as yet done any Official National meets......but who knows, Zebs meet was strongly supported.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 23:14 #6 

goodlittlewifey
Dont want to step on toes, just wondered if people thought this type of thing would be good for weekend National meets

Posted 05 Mar 2011, 00:09 #7 

Mick
(Site Admin)
goodlittlewifey wrote:Dont want to step on toes, just wondered if people thought this type of thing would be good for weekend National meets

No toes to tread on here Heather. As we're a real lazy bunch of sods it would be great if you want to make a decision from answers to this topic and a date and we'll all turn up. You will have the privilege of naming the meet. When you're ready start a thread with some details and we'll start a list.
Nanomeets
Zebs Community Picnic

Posted 05 Mar 2011, 00:16 #8 

goodlittlewifey
Ok
so no meets elsewhere on the 5th June, so if people fancy this just let me know if they,re interested in a National meet, and which campsite /b & b they,d prefer and I,ll see what I can sort out
can the title be changed pretty please, to National meet 5th June

and within 5 minutes it was done, thanks Mick x

Posted 05 Mar 2011, 00:54 #9 

goodlittlewifey
Oh well it looks like no interest in this, 86 views, but not a lot of response, oh well I tried

Posted 07 Mar 2011, 14:46 #10 

raistlin
goodlittlewifey wrote:Oh well it looks like no interest in this, 86 views, but not a lot of response, oh well I tried

Thanks Heather, but I couldn't make it that weekend at all :(
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 07 Mar 2011, 14:56 #11 

Mick
(Site Admin)
goodlittlewifey wrote:Oh well it looks like no interest in this, 86 views, but not a lot of response, oh well I tried

It's still a fair way off yet Heather, give it a little time, you know what the old cuckers ('tis a real word, at least where I come from :) ) on this forum are like.

Posted 07 Mar 2011, 15:07 #12 

starbug2
5th of june is to close to our going to Germany :gmc: so not a option this time sorry

Posted 07 Mar 2011, 18:54 #13 

JohnDotCom
At present time I do not know work patterns so will only be a distant maybe at the moment Heather.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 07 Mar 2011, 19:41 #14 

Merl
Sorry but 5th june is MGs In the Park Day at Cotwolds wildlife park... and it is also the MGCC European Event Of The Year 2011, 3rd to 7th june @ Belgium Spa Francorchamps.

I know that a few of us in the 260's are at either one or the other and are also possibly attending 3-5th June Silverstone Supercar & FIA GT Race Weekend and combining it with Cotwolds meet.

It is a grand idea though and would much rather stay in a caravan or hotel than a tent!! just the dates are wrong sorry :(
Martin

Posted 08 Mar 2011, 00:25 #15 

goodlittlewifey
Okay so theres lots of other things around that date,what about changing the date to 2nd July,

Posted 08 Mar 2011, 00:30 #16