my ZT up for sale by Hommer

Hommer
I've stalled for as long as I can and I've now had to put her up for sale as the Tax man wants money from me!! and as the ZT is my only asset left other than my house ( my debts not that big yet ) I'm having to let her go :hissyfit: so in brief It's a Firefrost 2.5 190 + on a 54 plate ,Tax'd till .may , Mot'd till Dec ,mileage is 58339 looking for around £2500 I am open to offers but won't be giving it away . Will add more photo's .

Regards Des

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 06 Mar 2011, 15:20 #1 

Last edited by Hommer on 27 Mar 2011, 15:29, edited 2 times in total.

kandyman
Really sorry to hear that your having to let the ZT go :(

Hope things pick up again real soon for you.

Good luck with your sale and don't be a stranger here :)

Posted 06 Mar 2011, 15:57 #2 

Hommer
Thanks Andy ,Once I'm sorted I'll be looking for another one , I was hoping to have this one for a while longer though !!

Posted 06 Mar 2011, 16:14 #3 

takestock
Sorry it has to happen Des, I know you really don't want to let go. Good car for somebody :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 06 Mar 2011, 16:25 #4 

JohnDotCom
Always sad to loose something you like, more so to the Taxman,
hope things pick up and you get what you want for it, not a sellers market at the moment.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 06 Mar 2011, 17:09 #5 

Hommer
takestock wrote:Sorry it has to happen Des, I know you really don't want to let go. Good car for somebody :)

Thanks Dave ,it's because of the help from people like you that we get so attached to these cars :mrgreen:

JohnDotCom wrote:Always sad to loose something you like, more so to the Taxman,
hope things pick up and you get what you want for it, not a sellers market at the moment.

Yeh I know it's not a good time to sell and I secretly hope I don't have to ! so I'll have to keep the pole dancing classes up to raise the money but that could take a few ..Years :em:

Posted 06 Mar 2011, 21:20 #6 

Mick
(Site Admin)
All the best Des, hoping it all works out for you without too much pain.

Posted 06 Mar 2011, 21:26 #7 

Hommer
Have now added some piccy's :D

Posted 21 Mar 2011, 15:36 #8 

Hommer
Bump bump

Posted 27 Mar 2011, 15:31 #9