My New Trusty Steed by scooterchick (Page 2 of 2)

• Related topics: (no related topics)

scooterchick
Gate Keeper wrote:A lovely looking motor Anna
Looks to be a real beast

Thanks Phil :-D

More pics with my own plate on

Posted 09 May 2012, 16:05 #21 

Zeb
*Ahem*...lovely Anna...quality photo taking too...:D

Posted 09 May 2012, 21:29 #22 

scooterchick
Zeb wrote:*Ahem*...lovely Anna...quality photo taking too...:D

Is was with my phone :-? I'll choose to accept the compliment :-P xx

Posted 10 May 2012, 07:11 #23 

Gate Keeper
The plate is a nice touch with FVE
Do you have any plans for your new steed yet Anna?

Posted 10 May 2012, 07:41 #24 

scooterchick
Well............so far I have added torpedo badges from my old 75, not many zeds with them :-D, chrome number plate surround, I'm waiting for pre project drive chrome wing mirrors to arrive, and the piece de resistance......MG dustcaps lol! It already had quite a lot when I bought eg the MG6 back lights, it's got the synergy by pass thingy and upgrade from 115 to 131. I might put a spoiler on the back, other than that I'm pretty happy as it is. Oh and I had the windows tinted too.

Another one.......Zeddy and Cherry

Posted 10 May 2012, 08:39 #25 

Zeb
The synergy thingy will do more than that....if your was a 114bhp then it will take you to about 1446bhp..if 131 it takes you to about 152bhp iirc..:)

Posted 10 May 2012, 09:44 #26 

takestock
Zeb wrote:The synergy thingy will do more than that....if your was a 114bhp then it will take you to about 1446bhp..if 131 it takes you to about 152bhp iirc..:)

Jesus that's good :D :D :D leave your 260 standing Zeb.

As an aside. The dustcaps Anna, if they are not brass you will need to grease them heavily or the chemical reaction between the metals will corrode them on and believe me they are a begger to get off. :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 10 May 2012, 09:58 #27 

scooterchick
takestock wrote:
Zeb wrote:The synergy thingy will do more than that....if your was a 114bhp then it will take you to about 1446bhp..if 131 it takes you to about 152bhp iirc..:)

Jesus that's good :D :D :D leave your 260 standing Zeb.

As an aside. The dustcaps Anna, if they are not brass you will need to grease them heavily or the chemical reaction between the metals will corrode them on and believe me they are a begger to get off. :)

I'm going to take them off. As soon as I beat up that Dundonian guy on t'other side.......

Posted 10 May 2012, 12:34 #28