My Apologies.............. by JohnDotCom

• Related topics: (no related topics)

JohnDotCom
May I offer my apologies to fellow members of the Community for the lack of my attendance on here and meets recently. :em:

Due to many pressures at work and several trips out of UK and around the Country I am afraid very little time recently has been available to assisting/responding to members.
If you have not received a reply to your PM or Email I am very sorry and will make every effort to catch up as soon as I can.

I also apologise to organisers of meets I have been unable to attend for same reasons.

I am sure if any unanswered query sent to me which hasn't been answered can be handled by a fellow Admin they will make every effort to assist you.

Thanks for your time and understanding.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 12:07 #1 

zojosc
That's alright John you have not been missed. ;)

Hope this makes you feel better.
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 12:35 #2 

Last edited by zojosc on 05 Sep 2010, 12:36, edited 1 time in total.

raistlin
Nice of you to say so John, but we all know that the real world takes precedence. :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 12:36 #3 

MrB
raistlin wrote:Nice of you to say so John, but we all know that the real world takes precedence. :)

:iagree:

Be nice to meet you at one of the forthcoming meets.

Always good to put a face to the nickname.

Chris
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 12:47 #4 

Tourerfogey
MrB wrote:
raistlin wrote:Nice of you to say so John, but we all know that the real world takes precedence. :)

:iagree:

Be nice to meet you at one of the forthcoming meets.

Always good to put a face to the nickname.

Chris

You obviously haven't seen John's face . . . :gmc:

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 13:08 #5 

JakeWilson
Hi John,

No worries at all !

we'll hopefully be doing a fireworks night with pies the works mid/late november time if you're schedule then allows!

Jake

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 19:57 #6 

starbug2
your forgiven :cheers:

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 19:59 #7 

Zeb
Nice to have you back John.. :D

Posted 06 Sep 2010, 06:47 #8