my 75 plus interlopers!!! by payner75t

• Related topics: (no related topics)

payner75t
as you can see i seem to have gained some french cars!. as well as my 75!! :fosg: :gmc:
the french have invaded my roverspace

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 18:33 #1 

Thomas 75 connie
Lovely looking car but please get rid of that French tat :D :gmc:

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 20:01 #2 

Thomas 75 connie
Only joking I can't seem to put smilies on using my iPhone

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 20:05 #3 

payner75t
well the ax has now been sold .the synergie looks slighly different (no i haven't crashed it) the 75 may be up for sale soon.

Posted 19 Aug 2010, 21:17 #4 

geesmith
I had 406 estate company car which suffered from not being able to pass through the back of a van :em: .... so while it was being ironed.... I was given an 806 as a courtesy car. It was a little more lumbering than the 406 but I really enjoyed playing at sliding doors and seating arrangements while I had it. I hope yours is the HDi version....very good engines. Nice high view point too. . . and when you run out of space it's time to move up o a Transit or similar. :)

Your 75 is a very nice colour (the 75 is the only car I can think of that doesn't have a colour I like)

Posted 29 Aug 2010, 09:55 #5 

payner75t
geesmith wrote:I had 406 estate company car which suffered from not being able to pass through the back of a van :em: .... so while it was being ironed.... I was given an 806 as a courtesy car. It was a little more lumbering than the 406 but I really enjoyed playing at sliding doors and seating arrangements while I had it. I hope yours is the HDi version....very good engines. Nice high view point too. . . and when you run out of space it's time to move up o a Transit or similar. :)

Your 75 is a very nice colour (the 75 is the only car I can think of that doesn't have a colour I like)
sorry haven't been on for a while.
the synergie is a run out 2002 model sx hdi 16 valve , it's had a few extra's thrown in due to being built just before being replaced by the c8. apparantly 16 valve hdi's were only available for the last 3 months of production.(from what i can gather).
the 75 is atlantic blue which was only available from launch until the end of 2000.
it's not going to be sold now either.!!!! :cheers:

Posted 06 Sep 2010, 16:01 #6