Movember is Here -> -> -> by carlpenn

• Related topics: (no related topics)

carlpenn
I am taking part in "Movember" this year.

This is my first time taking part and I am hoping the Community doesn't mind me plugging it here :)

For anyone that doesn't know, Movember's aim is to raise funds and awareness for men’s health, specifically prostate cancer and testicular cancer.

It is perfectly simple, start the Month clean shaven and grow your Mo

Pictures will be posted on my "Mo Space" and you can view that Space and donate here: http://mobro.co/folicalfun There is also the option to Donate with Gift Aid too.

If any other Members are taking part, perhaps we could "Team up" and create an Owners club group (There are options there for single, party and team Fundraisers)

I would really appreciate anyone who would be kind enough to Donate through my "Mo Space" and show their support, for the Charity involved and for me :)
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 02 Nov 2012, 18:00 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Just made a small donation, cash that is. :D

Posted 02 Nov 2012, 18:07 #2 

carlpenn
Mick wrote:Just made a small donation, cash that is. :D

Thank You so much Mick.
Upgrades:

Posted 02 Nov 2012, 18:14 #3 

1gp
It will take me untill nxt november to grow one....

Posted 02 Nov 2012, 18:29 #4 

carlpenn
1gp wrote:It will take me untill nxt november to grow one....

lol, Mine grows very thin, but I am going for it anyway :P Doubt I will get a Tom Selleck Tash :D
Upgrades:

Posted 02 Nov 2012, 18:33 #5 

Duncan
Mmm. Not been clean shaven for over twenty years and not sure I'd survive it. However I will contribute one way or another. Have to say I did a double take at the young lady with a nice ginger 'tache this afternoon.

Posted 02 Nov 2012, 20:01 #6