Modifed Handbrake Compensator MK 2 by Arctic (Page 2 of 2)

Arctic
(Trader)
Well Nano come and gone 14 fitted over the weekend now all modified and ready to be posted out to members whom would like one and fit for them selves. or if you do not mind traveling and care to take a ride out to mione i will fit for you, time would have to be arranged and details can be obtained by sending me a PM i have 15 ready and have shared them out between three R75 clubs 5 for each club cheers Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 28 Jul 2012, 22:11 #21 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Brian. (brassy thank you for the return of the cpmepensator most appreciated cheers Arctic.

PS still some left dont wait until the MOT is on top of you.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 02 Aug 2012, 02:13 #22 

afbainbridge
I'd like to fit one of your new compensators - I've recently bought a 80,000-miles 2005 Tourer and am bringing it up to scratch (it' obviously been neglected and misused.) Handbrake is OK but only at full pull (6 notches or more) and not good enough for my taste. MoT in November. I should be able to handle the task OK.

Posted 23 Aug 2012, 18:36 #23 

Arctic
(Trader)
afbainbridge wrote:I'd like to fit one of your new compensators - I've recently bought a 80,000-miles 2005 Tourer and am bringing it up to scratch (it' obviously been neglected and misused.) Handbrake is OK but only at full pull (6 notches or more) and not good enough for my taste. MoT in November. I should be able to handle the task OK.

Hi Anthony
Pm sent regarding the compensator which as a seven day turn round attached to it cheers Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 23 Aug 2012, 21:05 #24 

Tootall
Received my new compensator on saturday morning handbrake in now a 100% better, one less worry for the MOT.
Thanks for the great service Steve, my old one is back in the post to you.
Ex-Longbridge track monkey.

Posted 07 Oct 2012, 09:52 #25 

Arctic
(Trader)
Best wishes to all for 2013 hope we all have a good one started mine off productively managed to get some of the Stainless steel handbrake compensators ready and will post out the four ordered in the Morning.

As always if you need one drop me a PM and i will forward the details through my email address.

Still have a few outstanding from last year i will send an email to those whom still need to return as a reminder just incase the festive spirit made you forget cheers Arctic.

Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 02 Jan 2013, 22:03 #26 

GPHOLMES 8517
Hi Arctic,i hope you are doing the upgrade on compensators if so my email for payment is holmes865@btinternet.com many thanks Geoff

Posted 26 Oct 2014, 18:47 #27 

Arctic
(Trader)
GPHOLMES 8517 wrote:Hi Arctic,i hope you are doing the upgrade on compensators if so my email for payment is many thanks Geoff

Hi Geoff.
I have sent you an email with details therefore if were you I would now remove your email address to stop any spammers Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 26 Oct 2014, 23:44 #28 

murzitis
Hi would anyone still have them compensators for sale?

Posted 25 Jan 2016, 08:27 #29 

Arctic
(Trader)
murzitis wrote:Hi would anyone still have them compensators for sale?

Yes you would need to drop me a PM and I can forward the details to you Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 25 Jan 2016, 09:39 #30 

Borg Warner
Arctic wrote:
murzitis wrote:Hi would anyone still have them compensators for sale?

Yes you would need to drop me a PM and I can forward the details to you Arctic

Nudge nudge....

Gary M.

Posted 25 Jan 2016, 20:05 #31 

murzitis
Great to see that this tread is still live.

Posted 25 Jan 2016, 22:27 #32 

cjdixon93
Hi...

Do you still sell these compensators ?

If so please PM me with details

Regards Connor

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Posted 13 Jun 2017, 13:40 #33 

Arctic
(Trader)
HI Connor
Yes they can be fitted at the nano meet this weekend if you can attend otherwise drop me a PM and I will pass the details onto you on how to obtain one cheers Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 13 Jun 2017, 18:08 #34 

cjdixon93
Really? A meet where work can be done on car ! Brilliant !!

What day does work tend to happen most.... Saturday or Sunday ?

And i presume everyone just brings their own tools?

Will send a PM regarding Compensator

Posted 13 Jun 2017, 18:20 #35 

cjdixon93
Arctic wrote:HI Connor
Yes they can be fitted at the nano meet this weekend if you can attend otherwise drop me a PM and I will pass the details onto you on how to obtain one cheers Arctic.

Have sent PM but it dosent show in my sent messages

Hopefully you received it

Posted 13 Jun 2017, 18:38 #36 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Connor
Message received and replied to cheers Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 13 Jun 2017, 21:31 #37 

cjdixon93
Highly recommend !! Had one fitted at todays Nano meet.... handbrake is brilliant

See pictures below to see my stretched compensator and Arctics Modified one that went on

Many thanks again !ImageImageImage

Posted 18 Jun 2017, 17:08 #38 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Connor.
Great to meet you also to learn about how you have saved the car you got, and how you intend to bring it up to scratch, excellent photo's you took with a mobile phone, hopefully see you at the next one in July if not maybe September cheers Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 18 Jun 2017, 23:46 #39