MGZT 120 FACELIFT FOR SALE by Chester_MG_Rover

Chester_MG_Rover
(Trader)
Hi all. Due to the arrival of the MG6 on Monday, my current car is now for sale. I have a 54 plate MGZT 120 in pearl black. The car is pretty damn clean throughout and has MOT until March 2014 and is taxed until September 2013. The car has just clocked 52'000 miles and has been serviced recently. The car was bought by myself as a CAT C write off in Feb 2013. The car had been standing in a flood (nothing Tsunami standards) and was written off on these grounds. The car was not running and no engine damage occurred. The car was stripped of it's interior and the in car loom replaced with the Airbag ECU (Engine Control Unit) as where the carpets and seats. The water was around 1" - 2" in the car. The car was dried out properly and new carpets and seats ect fitted. The car flew through the MOT and VIC check and I then drove the car to Paris and back (over 1000 miles) with no issues at all. The car has window tints, not pimp style, and has new tyres all round. As stated, the only reason for sale is a new MG6. Bad points I can think of, fuel gauge is in op at the moment and there is a small area of lacquer peel on the bonnet where an arse at the hand car wash got too close with the pressure washer!! Every now and again it sounds like the release bearing needs a greasing, but very rarely and only when setting off from a standstill in 1st. After that, I have covered 3k in the car and it has been superb!! I will add more pictures when my phone is repaired, but there are some on here somewhere. Looking £1500 ono PX welcome.

Gaz

Posted 25 May 2013, 13:39 #1 

kandyman
This is the car i saw when i visited your workshop,

Very nice car :)

Good Luck with the sale.

Posted 29 May 2013, 17:40 #2