Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year by Mick

Mick
(Site Admin)
[centre]We have been running for just over 7 months. Just shy of 500 registered members.:)
It's been a cracking good show so far. Thank you all for your support now and well into the future.

Best wishes to you all and your families have a great holiday break.
[/centre]

[centre]Clicky[/centre]

Posted 24 Dec 2010, 15:51 #1 

takestock
A pleasure to be a member Mick. all the best for the year ahead :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 24 Dec 2010, 18:37 #2 

JohnDotCom
The card link is very good. ;)

May I also pass on my Christmas Wishes to everyone and hope they have a Great Christmas and a Prosperous New Year. :)
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 24 Dec 2010, 18:56 #3 

SpongeBob
Aye - Christmas wishes to all and everyone (wherever you may be in the world!) :)

Posted 24 Dec 2010, 20:36 #4 

Dallas
Yes! A very Merry Christmas to you all, may all you have a lovely time with your families tomorrow and hope the new year is good with much wealth and good health and Happiness. Let us all have much fun when Santa brings all that joy to our Children's faces in those early early hours of tomorrow morning. :D

Glad to be part of the club, hope the club grows and grows in 2011 and all folk join in and help one another so we can enjoy our 75 and ZT's for many years to come. :cheers:

Posted 24 Dec 2010, 22:57 #5 

podge
The same to you all and good luck to this new club of ours for next year and a big thanks to all the guys in the backroom who are keeping it running.
p.s.John,just in from work............we have been outside all night fixing Nav Lights...........b#######y cold :o :o :o Take care.P.

Posted 24 Dec 2010, 23:32 #6 

baconbuttyman
Merry Christmas guys, good luck for 2011 also :clap: :clap: :clap:
To se our club merchandise, click here http://www.mgr-forums.com/index.php/shopping

Posted 25 Dec 2010, 06:07 #7 

Dave Goody
And a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year from me too. Looking at all the arguments in other places it's nice to have a stress free place to hide with a lot of like minded friends, Cheers Dave

Posted 28 Dec 2010, 18:23 #8 

Tim
Yes Happy New Year to one and all. :cheers:

Posted 31 Dec 2010, 16:23 #9