Looking forward..... by JakeWilson

JakeWilson
Having not been behind the wheel of my car in over a month, I cannot tell you all how much I am looking forward to 4 DAYS motoring around in the sun! :D :D :D :thumbsup:

That's if it's sunny of course.

Jake

Posted 08 Jul 2010, 10:07 #1 

Zeb
Looking forward to seeing you doing that Jake....

You have PM.... :D

Posted 08 Jul 2010, 10:23 #2 

JakeWilson
Ok, Having spoken the the insurance company perhaps not...............

:hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Posted 08 Jul 2010, 13:20 #3 

Zeb
Oh dear... :( :scared:

Posted 08 Jul 2010, 13:33 #4 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Have you tried Adrian Flux>
viewforum.php?f=40

You never know 'til you try.

Posted 08 Jul 2010, 13:34 #5 

MrB
Go on Jake frighten us - what was the quote???

Chris Knott are good by the way - excellent service and very good prices.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 08 Jul 2010, 13:37 #6 

Zeb
Mick...what was that short term cover I used for the ZT-T? That might serve Jake's needs?

Posted 08 Jul 2010, 13:38 #7 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Zeb wrote:Mick...what was that short term cover I used for the ZT-T? That might serve Jake's needs?

Sorry, I don't recall. Most insurance companies offer limited time cover. At a price.

Posted 08 Jul 2010, 13:40 #8 

JakeWilson
MrB wrote:Go on Jake frighten us - what was the quote???

Chris Knott are good by the way - excellent service and very good prices.

Let's just say it was going to cost me well in excess of a hundred and twenty quid for the weekend :-(

Issues I have are that

the car is located 150 miles away from where I live, sadly gets used once in a blue moon only. So doesn't warrant me getting my own full-term policy, even on 2k miles a year, it's still over 100 pounds a month....

20 years old and male - so obviously I am going to drive like Vin Diesel on fast and the furious! :twisted: :angry:

Good thing I didn't try and swap her for the £4k V8 that was on a few months ago....

Posted 08 Jul 2010, 14:53 #9 

Zeb
If we end up doing 'the meet' at yours Jake you can drive Black Betty around your airfield.....carefully.. :? :D

Posted 08 Jul 2010, 15:50 #10 

JakeWilson
Zeb wrote:If we end up doing 'the meet' at yours Jake you can drive Black Betty around your airfield.....carefully.. :? :D

"Around my airfield" indeed ........you make me sound like I own a proving ground! :D

Wish I did though! :-)

I think this mini meet may have to have some photos taken......

Posted 08 Jul 2010, 15:54 #11 

Zeb
JakeWilson wrote:
Zeb wrote:If we end up doing 'the meet' at yours Jake you can drive Black Betty around your airfield.....carefully.. :? :D

"Around my airfield" indeed ........you make me sound like I own a proving ground! :D

Wish I did though! :-)

I think this mini meet may have to have some photos taken......

That farmer'll be too busy with his cabbages to notice....anyway, you live on it.... :D

Posted 08 Jul 2010, 17:41 #12