Lipstick in School by Simon

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Simon
According to a news report, a certain private school in Washington was recently faced with a unique problem.

A number of 12-year-old girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom. That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick, they would press their lips on the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints.

Every night the maintenance man would remove them, and the next day the girls would put them back. Finally the principal decided that something had to be done. She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man. She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every night (you can just imagine all the yawns from the little princesses).

To demonstrate how difficult it had been to clean the mirrors, she asked the maintenance man to show the girls how much effort was required. He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it in the toilet, and cleaned the mirror with it. Since then, there have been no lip prints on the mirror.

There are teachers ... and then there are educators.
115,000 miles and counting

Posted 08 Jul 2010, 21:14 #1 

Samarkand
Clever, this called giving a taste of their own medicine :lol:
Majed
I miss you a lot Samarkand!

Posted 09 Jul 2010, 17:04 #2 

raistlin
Oh wonderful :clap: :clap:

Applied psychology at its most effective :D
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 09 Jul 2010, 17:17 #3 

MrB
Brilliant

Some kids in my class yesterday were licking the mice and then sticking it to each others faces :roll: - guess the modern equivalent of licking yer finger and sticking it in someone's ear.

Anyhow I asked them if they had considered how many hands had used those mice?? - I got several blank looks

So I then asked them to consider how many hands that hadn't been washed after a trip to the bathroom??

You should have seen their faces.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 09 Jul 2010, 17:22 #4