Kings Lynn Meets 2016 by MrDoodles

MrDoodles
Just to let everyone know that I plan to continue the Kings Lynn Meets this year, as we've had some good turn-outs last year! :)

The dates I'm planning are as follows;

Sunday April 24th

Sunday June 26th

Sunday August 28th

Sunday October 30th.

I realise that no doubt these dates won't suit everyone, but just try and make the one's that you can! :wink:

The venue will be the same as always which is the Dragonfly Hotel at Kings Lynn, http://www.dragonflykingslynn.co.uk/

I will be speaking to the Hotel again about arranging hot food on the Meet days, as this was stopped without warning for the last meeting last year and will confirm it's re-introduction after I've spoken to them. :)

I will start a separate attendance thread shortly! :)

Posted 03 Jan 2016, 16:58 #1 

MrDoodles
Well just to give people an up-date, I was in Kings Lynn this week, so called in to see why I hadn't heard back from Ashleigh about the food for these dates! :shrug:

Well I found out why he hasn't replied, he's no longer with them! :(

Anyway, I had a long and pleasant conversation with his replacement, a lady called Hayley and she has now assured me that she will rosta a chef on for our dates, so hot food will definitely be available! :-D

Posted 25 Mar 2016, 23:41 #2 

Colvert
MrDoodles wrote:Well just to give people an up-date, I was in Kings Lynn this week, so called in to see why I hadn't heard back from Ashleigh about the food for these dates! :shrug:

Anyway, I had a long and pleasant conversation with his replacement, a lady called Hayley and she has now assured me that she will rosta a chef on for our dates, so hot food will definitely be available! :-D

Did you post this on BBM's site ??? Looks interesting.

Posted 08 Apr 2016, 20:32 #3 

MrDoodles
Colvert wrote:
MrDoodles wrote:Well just to give people an up-date, I was in Kings Lynn this week, so called in to see why I hadn't heard back from Ashleigh about the food for these dates! :shrug:

Did you post this on BBM's site ??? Looks interesting.

I don't currently have a working computer, so if you could check and if I haven't, if you could copy and paste that post, I would be most obliged!

Posted 10 Apr 2016, 15:00 #4