Just ordered my DD Unit from Radioguy by carlpenn

carlpenn
Just ordered a Unit from Sean / Radioguy. Been after one of these for ages and now will be getting one :) Cannot wait, they look to be quite impressive from what I have seen of other Members units on the Forums.
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 03 Apr 2012, 19:32 #1 

pob06
I saw Rover54's on Thursday, looked and sounded very good. He hadnt got the TV set up but said it was a simple plug and pay installation, steering wheel controls worked fine too. Swordy's also sounded good but he's had issues.

If I didnt like my highling so much I'd be tempted.

Let us know how the installation goes (what car are you putting it into btw?)
Despite the high cost of living its still proving popular.

Posted 07 Apr 2012, 11:26 #2 

takestock
My thoughts exactly, I really like my Highline, so it's staying :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 07 Apr 2012, 18:50 #3 

JohnDotCom
I also found the sound quality of HiLine was better, the Chinese unit hardly being to Hi Fi specs.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 07 Apr 2012, 22:48 #4 

carlpenn
pob06 wrote:I saw Rover54's on Thursday, looked and sounded very good. He hadnt got the TV set up but said it was a simple plug and pay installation, steering wheel controls worked fine too. Swordy's also sounded good but he's had issues.

If I didnt like my highling so much I'd be tempted.

Let us know how the installation goes (what car are you putting it into btw?)

It is going into a 75 Tourer. Part of my "Interior Redesign" lol. I am fitting MG ZT trim in it, excluding seats, The seats will remain the 75 ones that I have, would never part with my nice comfy electric heated memory seats :p I was never too keen on the Smokestone part of the trim and on a Gold coloured Car, I think the Interior needs to be dark. I like the two tone darkness in the ZT so figured why not give it a go and see what happens, got 4 Door Cards today, just looking for the rest now. Will obviously keep the wood trim in there and may even go as far as fitting one of the Wood Trim look kits that I have seen many members using on the Centre Console facia etc.
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 07 Apr 2012, 23:30 #5 

Bermudan 75
So how much would it cost to supply and fit a Highline system into a car?

Mike

Posted 10 Apr 2012, 22:25 #6