June 21st by Mick

Mick
(Site Admin)
It's been a long day. :bed: :gmc:

Posted 21 Jun 2012, 19:29 #1 

takestock
Very astute especially at your age.....:)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 21 Jun 2012, 19:32 #2 

Gate Keeper
It is the shortest day of the year here :)

Posted 21 Jun 2012, 19:51 #3 

SpongeBob
Not wanting to drag the conversation towards the stereotypical British topic of the weather but it hasn't been the best conditions to enjoy hours of uninterrupted sunshine :(

That said, I was in a position to see the sunrise on Sunday morning. The sky started to get light at around 3am, which was nice :geek: :shock:

Posted 21 Jun 2012, 19:52 #4 

takestock
SpongeBob wrote:
That said, I was in a position to see the sunrise on Sunday morning. The sky started to get light at around 3am, which was nice :geek: :shock:

Laid on your back thinking of England then ;) never had you down as a working girl :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 21 Jun 2012, 19:57 #5 

Gate Keeper
takestock wrote:
SpongeBob wrote:

Laid on your back thinking of England then ;) never had you down as a working girl :D

Smoothy talker...play your cards right and you might be lucky hehehe

Posted 21 Jun 2012, 20:05 #6 

stevemac
Mick wrote:It's been a long day. :bed: :gmc:

Just out of interest Mick, the longest day was the 20th. Due to it being a leap year. ;)
Steve
People call me average, but I think that's mean!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.

Posted 21 Jun 2012, 20:12 #7 

SpongeBob
Gate Keeper wrote:
takestock wrote:
SpongeBob wrote:

Not so much lying down - more up and about and definitely not relaxing at that point. Didn't get to bed until around 5am :shock:

Posted 21 Jun 2012, 20:30 #8 

Gate Keeper
SpongeBob wrote:
Gate Keeper wrote:
takestock wrote:
SpongeBob wrote:

Not so much lying down - more up and about and definitely not relaxing at that point. Didn't get to bed until around 5am :shock:

Now that really is a long day. Hopefully they don't come round that often.

Posted 21 Jun 2012, 20:34 #9 

Bernard
stevemac wrote:
Mick wrote:It's been a long day. :bed: :gmc:

Just out of interest Mick, the longest day was the 20th. Due to it being a leap year. ;)

Anorak! ;)
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 21 Jun 2012, 22:04 #10 

Bermudan 75
[Anorak! ;)[/quote]

You need one in this weather ! :lol:

Posted 21 Jun 2012, 22:38 #11