Its that nano-meet thing again. 16 – 18 September by raistlin (Page 1 of 6)

raistlin
Following the success of the 2 day International Nano Meet in July we were asked to hold another and it will take place on the weekend of
16 – 18 September at the usual venue of:

The Four Ashes Inn, Four Ashes Inn, Wolverhampton, WV10 7DG.

The format will be the same, free camping on Friday and /or Saturday or book into one of the local B&Bs if camping is not your thing.

There will be work on cars on Saturday 17 September followed by a meal in the pub on Saturday evening, and the usual banter around the camp fire until the early hours.

Sunday will again see work on the cars with the meet closing in the afternoon about 4 – 5pm

I will post up the pub menu nearer the date and ask those of you who are eating to post your order on this thread so I can help the kitchen staff by handing in the full order on Saturday morning. The pub also does breakfasts and Sunday lunches for those that want it.

If you are attending the meet post on here and I will update this first post with the names, please say what days you will be at the meet either all weekend, Saturday and Sunday or just one of those days.

All are welcome and a similar thread will also be running on the Club site, so post your name on either but only once please.

Because these Nano meets are so popular we were hoping that for 2012 we can sit down and set dates for the 12 months ahead which will be better all round.

Attending:

Raistlin (Saturday and Sunday)

Dominc22 (Saturday - maybe Sunday)

Jake Wilson (All weekend)

Takestock + 1 (All weekend)

Arctic (All weekend)

Monk (All weekend)

Badlad (As and when available)

Mark d3

dominic22 (Saturday and part of Sunday)

Duncan (Not sure which day(s) yet)

Lowey260 (Part of Saturday and Sunday)

moreTvicar (Saturday)

Posted 02 Aug 2011, 19:04 #1 

Last edited by raistlin on 07 Sep 2011, 16:10, edited 10 times in total.

Dominic22
Will be there.

For certain Saturday, more than likely Sunday. Wife is flying back from the states (seeing her family) but does not land until 10pm in London on Sunday night.

Posted 02 Aug 2011, 21:00 #2 

JakeWilson
Hi Paul,

If I'm not away for my mothers birthday then I'll be over from Friday night till close please if that's alright?

Best,

Jake

Posted 02 Aug 2011, 21:32 #3 

takestock
Me, wifey, tea tent and the wine should be there
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 02 Aug 2011, 21:33 #4 

Last edited by takestock on 03 Aug 2011, 11:55, edited 1 time in total.

raistlin
JakeWilson wrote:Hi Paul,

If I'm not away for my mothers birthday then I'll be over from Friday night till close please if that's alright?

Best,

Jake

Of course it's alright :D
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 02 Aug 2011, 21:53 #5 

Arctic
(Trader)
Ho Yes
With plenum tray mod with spyhole if any wanted all that is required is a swap so i can then do some more.
Friday Night neck in, Saturday and Sunday are defo one Man and his wife plus dog :thumbsup:
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 02 Aug 2011, 22:53 #6 

Mad-Monkey
Will be there on Sunday and probably Saturday but will probably leave about 5pm-ish as I'll be going out.

T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) will be with me as per usual

Posted 03 Aug 2011, 07:06 #7 

raistlin
One or two members of this and the other forum have asked me about the Ultimate Remote mod. The nano-meet is the ideal time to do this mod but we need to know beforehand to make usre everything is available on site.

In addition, if you are not keen on doing the modification to your powerfold switch, it would be useful if this was done before the bulk of the UR mod as it is very difficult to do the fine soldering required other than at a workbench.

So if anybody wants this, or any other of the "Electrickery" mods doing, please let us know :)
Paul

Posted 03 Aug 2011, 08:26 #8 

goodlittlewifey
POOOOOOOOOOO
we,ll be away from 10th to 24th September, we,ll be in Ibiza, bit far to pop back for the day grrrrrrrrrrrr

Posted 03 Aug 2011, 14:00 #9 

BADLAD
I really wanted to spend all day there this time for at least one of the days, but, I'm on nights again! It's right in the middle of my block of 4 too which means I would have to book them all off. It's unfortunate for me, I'll have to see what time I can book off ( if any) and I promise to spend as much time as I can.
The last meet was such an eye opener for me, I really must recommend it for people who've never been - such a fantastic event with simply the nicest people!
A great venue with really nice facilities make this a brilliant event with food, drinks, hospitality and an enormous amount of knowledge make this a ' Must do ' event.
I look forward to being there!

Ian.

Posted 03 Aug 2011, 19:05 #10 

mark d3
i will be there enjoyed the last one
mark

Posted 03 Aug 2011, 19:15 #11 

starbug2
i think i maybe somewhere on the Sunday :gmc: don't know about the Saturday......

Posted 04 Aug 2011, 17:38 #12 

Dominic22
You know all that help you gave me re my ZT190... Well I am just bought a 75 V8 SE that I pick up next week, So if possible could do with the basic once over with that tutorial. Arctic, can I put my name down for the Plenum mod (if needed on V8's) please.

Posted 04 Aug 2011, 19:51 #13 

raistlin
Dominic22 wrote:You know all that help you gave me re my ZT190... Well I am just bought a 75 V8 SE that I pick up next week, So if possible could do with the basic once over with that tutorial. Arctic, can I put my name down for the Plenum mod (if needed on V8's) please.

Which days will you be with us? :)
Paul

Posted 04 Aug 2011, 19:57 #14 

Dominic22
Sat & and at least half of Sunday (wife flying back from the states late evening).... But If I buy another Rover might be there permanent, wife will kill me....

Posted 04 Aug 2011, 21:10 #15 

raistlin
Thanks Dominic, I'll update the OP :)
Paul

Posted 04 Aug 2011, 21:13 #16 

Duncan
I'll be there for certain. Just not sure how much time yet. Sunday for certain. Maybe Saturday as well, and maybe camping. It just depends how the land lies closer to the time.

Posted 05 Aug 2011, 18:14 #17 

takestock
You have to camp to get the value out of the new tent :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 05 Aug 2011, 21:08 #18 

Duncan
takestock wrote:You have to camp to get the value out of the new tent :D

Says the man who pitched his tent and buggered off to the B&B....

Posted 05 Aug 2011, 21:13 #19 

Arctic
(Trader)
Dominic22 wrote:You know all that help you gave me re my ZT190... Well I am just bought a 75 V8 SE that I pick up next week, So if possible could do with the basic once over with that tutorial. Arctic, can I put my name down for the Plenum mod (if needed on V8's) please.

Hi Dominic.
Consider it done mate take your pick i have six ready and waiting :thumbsup: maybe more by then :lol:
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 06 Aug 2011, 00:37 #20