Is it just me getting excited by this?? by DaveyC

• Related topics: (no related topics)

DaveyC
I love aviation and this really does it for me :-)

http://www.redbull.com/en/stories/13316 ... dhabi-live

Posted 08 Mar 2014, 21:51 #1 

woolleysox
Some stunning flying and the slow motion film of the aircraft is something else

Rob
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 10 Mar 2014, 22:23 #2 

DaveyC
Was just about to go about seeing how to get tickets for the Ascot round when my Mrs reminded me we were on holiday in Malta at that time :hissyfit: :scared:

Posted 11 Mar 2014, 06:42 #3 

Jürgen
DaveyC wrote:Was just about to go about seeing how to get tickets for the Ascot round when my Mrs reminded me we were on holiday in Malta at that time :hissyfit: :scared:

Well, you'll have to set priorities then!

It's quite easy to make the right decision. You can't change the date of the Ascot event. But you can change the date of the holiday trip. It's as simple* as that. :mrgreen:

* harmful side effects will occur :whump:

Posted 11 Mar 2014, 12:17 #4 

DaveyC
Jürgen wrote:
DaveyC wrote:Was just about to go about seeing how to get tickets for the Ascot round when my Mrs reminded me we were on holiday in Malta at that time :hissyfit: :scared:

Well, you'll have to set priorities then!

It's quite easy to make the right decision. You can't change the date of the Ascot event. But you can change the date of the holiday trip. It's as simple* as that. :mrgreen:

* harmful side effects will occur :whump:

already booked and paid for holiday in Malta. My gentleman's vegetables would be turned into ornaments!

Posted 12 Mar 2014, 18:42 #5 

PaulT
Ah, but you could develop some illness that you could then claim on the insurance, go to the show and then book a last minute holiday
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 12 Mar 2014, 19:03 #6 

DaveyC
Please don't tempt me.......

Posted 12 Mar 2014, 19:53 #7 

podge
Great stuff!!!!

Posted 26 Mar 2014, 19:50 #8